• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Politics..

Want to bring a change? or do you think something is not the way it should be?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I hate politics.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Determined to bring a change.

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
thanks. I'm extra-ordinary honored. Its just my interest which basically exploded inside me when I could not get permission from my parents to become a politician..
haha. no need to be jealous. Lets just move forward together. This is the need of hour that we as a whole nation, understand all the bitter truths that belong to us and never accept them as 'facts'. Evil facts must be vanished.
haha, thank God at least it did explode, unlike other cases when what is inside is paralyzed just for a denial.
BTW what will you go for if u r not going to be a politician?

I was just thinking to post on ur wall if all of us members who voted "determined to bring a change" could 'actually do something' to vanish the flaws we have in our nation. But again, I thought after exams would be the right time. LOL. Anyways, Let's do it. but after exams.

Reaction score
May be iou should reconsider your view about 'Nature of Muslims'. It's the human nature you had to say, I guess, but that too, I would argue, is wrong. Why? Can't write much right now, but I will liketo have a more heated up discussion with you guys after my mid-years ;)

Education, a long term goal? yes it is, but not like a 15-20 years long one. If you might have experienced teaching 9th/10th graders you must have seen it doesn't take long to clarify their concepts and logic of all the things they have been memorizing since forever. And that is even more interesting for them, like suddenly everything around them starts making sense, and easier and quicker too. I agree with what else u said in that para.

India? boy, are you serious? In my opinion, India's such behaviour has nothing to do with our internal problems. That all is solely our own fault. But after all its just an opinion, and a longer discussion on this too will be after my mids (y)
When u are a muslim, u should be honest and this trait In a muslim should be more prominent than ths frm diff religion. Despite the importance and sincerity in our religion muslims in past as well as in present have neglected their imp.

Education Is a long term goal aswell being a sector which shouldnt be amongst our immediate priorties. Yes the mentality of the ppl needs to be chngd nd tht wukd require an inc in standard of education but we have other probs in paki whch shuld be addressed frst. Fr example...an educated nd learned person goes to the same corrupt system of beaurauchracy as any othr person of less intelect does.....at the end both of em have adjust thmselves to tus corrupt system in order to survive. How is tht oerson supposed to brng change. Thus ths corruption from our systems has to be eradicated frst but yes both of these processes can be juxtaposed.

U ddnt get the point. Read it again.

Reaction score
12278776_1669971809954543_5759138540908583116_n.jpeg

So this is how france thinks thy will be revwnging those who were killed in paris. Ppl can filter their dp in frances flag to condemn the paris attack but no one cares abt those innocent... bwing killed as a result of counter attack by france. Do the lives of europeans have more worth thn those in syria nd othr muslim.countries? Its not just tue west but even us muslims who feel more sorry for those killed in paris than those being killed in syria nd iraq.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When u are a muslim, u should be honest and this trait In a muslim should be more prominent than ths frm diff religion. Despite the importance and sincerity in our religion muslims in past as well as in present have neglected their imp.

Education Is a long term goal aswell being a sector which shouldnt be amongst our immediate priorties. Yes the mentality of the ppl needs to be chngd nd tht wukd require an inc in standard of education but we have other probs in paki whch shuld be addressed frst. Fr example...an educated nd learned person goes to the same corrupt system of beaurauchracy as any othr person of less intelect does.....at the end both of em have adjust thmselves to tus corrupt system in order to survive. How is tht oerson supposed to brng change. Thus ths corruption from our systems has to be eradicated frst but yes both of these processes can be juxtaposed.

U ddnt get the point. Read it again.
yaar which religion doesn't teach honesty? All do (except for 1 or 2 minor ones). Dishonesty is a part of human nature, just like you can not associate terrorism with a religion, any act of dishonesty can also not at all be regarded as a part of a religion. Humanly misconduct has nothing to do with the religion. If you see dishonesty in proportion of Muslims, you can not say dishonesty is specifically the disgrace of the Muslim nation (just the way terrorism isn't), there must be, more or less, same proportion of ppl of other religions which aren't true to their religion n one way or the other. These traits oppose humanity first, then religion. You are a Human first, then a Muslim. (Though i must say Islam itself teaches you to be a human, a paradox here)

Education, will talk aboout that later.

yeah i got that later, sorry.

Reaction score
yaar which religion doesn't teach honesty? All do (except for 1 or 2 minor ones). Dishonesty is a part of human nature, just like you can not associate terrorism with a religion, any act of dishonesty can also not at all be regarded as a part of a religion. Humanly misconduct has nothing to do with the religion. If you see dishonesty in proportion of Muslims, you can not say dishonesty is specifically the disgrace of the Muslim nation (just the way terrorism isn't), there must be, more or less, same proportion of ppl of other religions which aren't true to their religion n one way or the other. These traits oppose humanity fist, then religion. You are a Human first, then a Muslim. (Though i must say Islam itself teaches you to be a human, a paradox here)
Human and Muslim is not different things as far as i believe ...

Reaction score
yaar which religion doesn't teach honesty? All do (except for 1 or 2 minor ones). Dishonesty is a part of human nature, just like you can not associate terrorism with a religion, any act of dishonesty can also not at all be regarded as a part of a religion. Humanly misconduct has nothing to do with the religion. If you see dishonesty in proportion of Muslims, you can not say dishonesty is specifically the disgrace of the Muslim nation (just the way terrorism isn't), there must be, more or less, same proportion of ppl of other religions which aren't true to their religion n one way or the other. These traits oppose humanity first, then religion. You are a Human first, then a Muslim. (Though i must say Islam itself teaches you to be a human, a paradox here)

Education, will talk aboout that later.

yeah i got that later, sorry.
Im not sayng ths in comparison with other religions. It shouldnt be our concern what other religions preach. Islam asks us to be honest...it forms an imp part of our faith. However this trait is lacking amongst us. And frankly speaking...I find that ppl frm west are more honest nd respect their morals thn us muslims. I might be wrong but this is what I feel.

nd I thnk I was wrong to confine dishonest to just muslims. U are right, its part of human nature.

Reaction score
Im not sayng ths in comparison with other religions. It shouldnt be our concern what other religions preach. Islam asks us to be honest...it forms an imp part of our faith. However this trait is lacking amongst us. And frankly speaking...I find that ppl frm west are more honest nd respect their morals thn us muslims. I might be wrong but this is what I feel.

nd I thnk I was wrong to confine dishonest to just muslims. U are right, its part of human nature.
u r right there, to some extent, though, pl in the west are more honest, but what I ve experienced, they are just honest to their jobs (indirectly to their country) and to nothing else particularly.

:) u got my point. There i see a big ego-less heart!

Reaction score
haha, thank God at least it did explode, unlike other cases when what is inside is paralyzed just for a denial.
BTW what will you go for if u r not going to be a politician?

I was just thinking to post on ur wall if all of us members who voted "determined to bring a change" could 'actually do something' to vanish the flaws we have in our nation. But again, I thought after exams would be the right time. LOL. Anyways, Let's do it. but after exams.
Their denial, I can fully understand now, was absolutely right. The fate of truth-speakers is we have seen like Afia Siddique, Benazir Bhutto and I'll name General Zia here because as far as I know about him, our country raised up and saw development in his era only (since Pakistan's coming into existence) although some here might not agree calling him terrorist or what. But who can deny that Pakistan in Zia's era used to give Zakat to Malaysia and he could not survive being a truth-lover...and the liars are to survive here in our "perfect" looting system of gov. Right people are never given chances to come up and they are discouraged so much so that they give up totally.
Plans and wishes are piled up high. But right now, heading forward for CSS. InshAllah something like Minister of Foreign Affairs...or anything Allah wills me to be.

Wow! My wish came into words at last! I'm ready to do anything for the betterment of my country. Sure, after exams. I've actually been on this hunt of "doing something" for years ever since I started my O'levels. Now that I'm done with A levels (InshAllah, awaiting result)..I feel guilty I couldn't do anything yet. But I think the start can be taken only by writings! to awaken the sleeping minds.

Reaction score
View attachment 57682

So this is how france thinks thy will be revwnging those who were killed in paris. Ppl can filter their dp in frances flag to condemn the paris attack but no one cares abt those innocent... bwing killed as a result of counter attack by france. Do the lives of europeans have more worth thn those in syria nd othr muslim.countries? Its not just tue west but even us muslims who feel more sorry for those killed in paris than those being killed in syria nd iraq.
Media along with the whole world is denying the very vivid fact that this attack was a revenge from their own attacks in Syria and France has declared increase in airstrikes in Syria after Paris attacks.
You are right! Yes those being killed in Syria are may be 'less' humans than those Paris people or maybe they are not humans overall.. as it seems from the response of the world with aim to "kill, kill and kill".

Reaction score
ISIS member has tattoo of American military on his arm
http://engforum.pravda.ru/index.php...r-has-tattoo-of-american-military-on-his-arm/

#‎ChangeISIStoNISIS‬

Pathetic
12249615_10153791174087059_6638002923966159648_n.jpg

Lol, did you guys hear about a boy from Ghazza and a Sikh being mistaken to be one of the attackers of Paris?

Reaction score
View attachment 57682

A result of biased Media, may be? And ppl are such puppets that they, consciously or subconsciously, believe that if they don't see it, it's not happening. I wish we could do something :sigh: