• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

POST YOUR BIOLOGY AS RESULT HERE SYLLABUS 9700/ JUNE 2012

Reaction score
I gave a good exam -__-' But I got a C! I dont know how is this even possible! T_T I am devastated

Reaction score
I heard it today... they didnt scale our papers this year! That is why we have got such bad grades! :| Every year they scale the result according the highest mark that is scored on every paper each session :| This year they didnt do it ... they had stuck to their basic system of 80% - A .. 70% - B and so on..

So we got what we scored in our papers! :|

Reaction score
Where did you hear this and from whom? Do you mean to say there was no percentile thingy?

Reaction score
I heard it today... they didnt scale our papers this year! That is why we have got such bad grades! :| Every year they scale the result according the highest mark that is scored on every paper each session :| This year they didnt do it ... they had stuck to their basic system of 80% - A .. 70% - B and so on..

So we got what we scored in our papers! :|
so what happened to the grade thresholds?
Because according to the grade threshold the minimum mark needed for an A is definately not 80%

Reaction score
i knw i defntly xpcted a A or at least a B..bt ended up gttn a D :cry: ..i jct cnt belive it..i stil belive tat thy hav mixed up da paprs..n thy hav been unfair with da mrking!!!:mad: