• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
No chance for 5A's and 6 A's ?
dont take tension.. trust Allah only he knows what is best for you... so keep your faith and hopes high..... InshAllah everone will be admitted into institutes thats best for them.

Reaction score
people in here all are from A-levels .........anyone from PAKISTANI system (aga khan board).
what about applicants(with financial aid) for sse from karachi.....anyone got admission or interview ?????

Reaction score
guys, i am getting tensed. I have a very good SAT score of 2100 and 2 A and 1B in AS but a bad result in o levels just 4 a stars and 3 b's. Now i am getting tensed whether i will be admitted to LUMS as there is no other reputable bussiness university leaving IBA in Pakistan :(

Reaction score
people in here all are from A-levels .........anyone from PAKISTANI system (aga khan board).
what about applicants(with financial aid) for sse from karachi.....anyone got admission or interview ?????
I did my Matric and Fsc (pre medical) from Karachi, and my admission status is still in process..At LUMS, I've applied for Accounting n Finance and Management sciences.

Reaction score
guys, i am getting tensed. I have a very good SAT score of 2100 and 2 A and 1B in AS but a bad result in o levels just 4 a stars and 3 b's. Now i am getting tensed whether i will be admitted to LUMS as there is no other reputable bussiness university leaving IBA in Pakistan :(

Just hope for the best :)
Last year One boy from my School went to Lums with 4A's in O'level
but you need to perfom well in L-Cat / SSE

some people say that if you have 6 A's and above in O level you just need to perform fair in entry test and you will get addmision

Lums is still reviewing all applications
And so far no one is either called for interview

Reaction score
Just hope for the best :)
Last year One boy from my School went to Lums with 4A's in O'level
but you need to perfom well in L-Cat / SSE

some people say that if you have 6 A's and above in O level you just need to perform fair in entry test and you will get addmision

Lums is still reviewing all applications
And so far no one is either called for interview

Wrong info brother. At least 50 people got interview calls. Today, I visited their office and I saw 3 boys sitting there, waiting for their turn. They are having interviews during the whole week including Saturday and Sunday.

Reaction score
Wrong info brother. At least 50 people got interview calls. Today, I visited their office and I saw 3 boys sitting there, waiting for their turn. They are having interviews during the whole week including Saturday and Sunday.
Are you sure :O
Not even single person from my school got interview call plus interviews are held late bro
maybe you have seen boys who applied as NOP

Reaction score
The people I saw sitting in office today were not from NOP. I am sure!!!

Reaction score
Hey. Any news of financial aid people (not NOP)?And Is it necessary that all financial aid applicants be called for interviews?

Reaction score
I did my Matric and Fsc (pre medical) from Karachi, and my admission status is still in process..At LUMS, I've applied for Accounting n Finance and Management sciences.

is there any update on your side?
have you applied for financial aid??
which college ur at karachi??