• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Yeah...like I didn't have psychology in O levels but I have it in A levels and I have applied for social sciences so I wish they consider my A level result :( ... And thanks :)
For psychology I'm sure they'll consider your A level grades :)

Reaction score
ill youtube the problems i have then. Hopefully ill get to studying tomorrow! ill do about 5 chapters of As in 3 days than ill get started with A2!!! thanks for the advice :D
i just watched it cause i did not want to study :p but in all fairness i did watch bits of the movie with heath ledger in it. the joker one so yeah i guess you can say i had a bit of an idea??:p
you dont like 007?? who doesn't like 007?? :O :O :O :O *shocked :p im a die hard fan of 007 :p

Sounds good enough! IA you'll get an A :D
:eek: You don't spoil 'The Dark Knight' like that! :p
Um many don't :p haha i have a feeling that if we keep talking about Bond and Batman, we might start a cyber war :p
And yeah I hope LUMS thinks the same way :p

Reaction score
Now that you guys have brought up the topic of A2 economics, does anybody know a book or a site where you can get model answers of A2 economics pastpapers questions. The marking schemes and examiners report are sometimes too vague. I still need to understand how to approach the questions and structure my answers properly :(

Um i'm not sure if you can get direct answers to the questions but do check this website 'tutor2u'. It may have notes that may help you. My teacher provided me with some sample answers so that was pretty cool of him :p

Reaction score
Sounds good enough! IA you'll get an A :D
:eek: You don't spoil 'The Dark Knight' like that! :p
Um many don't :p haha i have a feeling that if we keep talking about Bond and Batman, we might start a cyber war :p
And yeah I hope LUMS thinks the same way :p

I.A hopefully!
Lol its quite a big deal that I watched it :D I mean considering how i use to hate it :p
Lol okaay than we both agree that 007 is W.O.W & B.E.T.T.E.R & end the cyber war :D :D
& lums agree's on awesome stuf..considering that co-incedentally lums loves what i love so yay me :p xD

Reaction score
Yeah...like I didn't have psychology in O levels but I have it in A levels and I have applied for social sciences so I wish they consider my A level result :( ... And thanks :)

I think students coming from different educational boards, each employing their own grading system plus the focus isnt too high on extra curriculars in majority of pakistani school , and community work isn't emphasized as much too. So it would be unfair if all the students applying are evaluated giving lot of importance to extras and community service, when all are not availing the opportunites. That could be a reason y lcat is weighted more . Applying at a foreign college might help you with these things, atleast of usa i know. I have heard ps, essays, extras- form up a good chunk of their evaluation. So lums is formally copying the system, imo, but not literally.

Reaction score
RWTH i called lums and they told me they had received my acceptance and status would be updated soon but "HOW SOON" they cant specify:p....they told me to wait for some time.......
bottom line its nothing to worry about;-)

Reaction score
however u should also call them and tell them ur tracking ID to confirm status of ur documents..
Sure. Although I guess the confirmed on email about the documents and stuff.. but I think most of the people still have`nt gotten their `accepted` status yet. Lums should`ve put up everyone`s status at the same time. Is tarah kisi ka 4 din pehlay aagya hai aur tension hamain lag gayi hai :p I wish by `soon` they mean today.

Reaction score
Sure. Although I guess the confirmed on email about the documents and stuff.. but I think most of the people still have`nt gotten their `accepted` status yet. Lums should`ve put up everyone`s status at the same time. Is tarah kisi ka 4 din pehlay aagya hai aur tension hamain lag gayi hai :p I wish by `soon` they mean today.
yup TODAY z best:-D bt its nothing to worry about as the lums lady casually told me "to koe masla nae apka bhee update hojayae ga...wait kar lain"...:-D:-D

Reaction score
Toxic devil the certificates/transcripts to be sent to lums should be attested/verified by the concerned BOARD OF EDUCATION???.....or attestation by some gazetted gvmnt officer works?

Reaction score
Toxic devil the certificates/transcripts to be sent to lums should be attested/verified by the concerned BOARD OF EDUCATION???.....or attestation by some gazetted gvmnt officer works?

I was confused regarding this too o_O
It was also written "by your college.."
So i just got them attested from my VP.

Reaction score
I was confused regarding this too o_O
It was also written "by your college.."
So i just got them attested from my VP.
Well i have confirmed that....After getting ADMITTED u have to send transcripts attested by your concerned BOARD OF EDUCATION...eg in my case i have to get them verified by controller FBISE islamabad......

Reaction score
Well i have confirmed that....After getting ADMITTED u have to send transcripts attested by your concerned BOARD OF EDUCATION...eg in my case i have to get them verified by controller FBISE islamabad......

Oh okay! i thought you were talking about the copies which we sent while submitting the application :p

Reaction score
yup TODAY z best:-D bt its nothing to worry about as the lums lady casually told me "to koe masla nae apka bhee update hojayae ga...wait kar lain"...:-D:-D
If you guys have sent the money to them, then they shouldn't whine about it. I'm sure they received your packages because it'll be postmarked.

Reaction score
Yes it mean the board of education.
Like FBISE lahore board etc Cambridge certificates are attested by british council and there is hefty fee for that.