• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
For all people applying to England, the tension mounts! May 8th is the deadline to reply to the offers made by British universities and if LUMS doesn't reply by then, its a problem because either you say yes and go UK or you say no and risk not going to a university if LUMS doesn't take you. Waaah!
What're you talking about? :S I have to inform Imperial by 6th June if I want to firm. Even then, if I don't have the finances, I won't have to go :/ And dude, you'll get your acceptance, IA. A friend of mine told me that her friends got theirs on the 9th of May.
Status changed to ADMITTED 14 days after sending acceptance and dues:p:p....it took a meeting with Allied bank manager and some calls to LUMS finance department;-)....allied bank forgot to send my dues confirmation to lums finance department:-X....
Yikes o_O I sent mine yesterday. I'll have to tell my Dad to call them and double check. Thanks for the update.

Reaction score
As far as i remember u got 70% aid....thats VERY decent aid......getting in to good gvmnt medical clg in pak is REAL hard....the competition is HUGE....cant u accept lums offer than go for medical....if u get in than withdraw from lums...u wl be given refund according to refund policy...if God forbit u cant get into gvmnt medical clgz than lums wld be there....private med clgz r even more expensive than lums.....around 6 lacs a year tution fee....30 lacs for mbbs....
i know and id never like never ever go fr private medical apart frm aga khan and wo bhi only if i get aid... but getting in medical after joining lums is quite a problem since mcat is in late september and lums classes start in aug... :/

Reaction score
Yikes o_O I sent mine yesterday. I'll have to tell my Dad to call them and double check. Thanks for the update.[/quot
yup u shld double check just to be on safer side....bt NORMALLY the banks are gud enough to send the confirmation the same day...in my case i think they slept:p

Reaction score
Status changed to ADMITTED 14 days after sending acceptance and dues:p:p....it took a meeting with Allied bank manager and some calls to LUMS finance department;-)....allied bank forgot to send my dues confirmation to lums finance department:-X....
Well congratulations :p you are now almost officially a luminite :p

Reaction score
i know and id never like never ever go fr private medical apart frm aga khan and wo bhi only if i get aid... but getting in medical after joining lums is quite a problem since mcat is in late september and lums classes start in aug... :/
Have u considered AMC NUST for medical....its test is well BEFORE lums...infact phase one being conducted nowadays....its very good n affordable too..

Reaction score
Mubarik Ho :) Mine`s still stuck. I`ll try that Allied Bank thing too now I guess...

Reaction score
Oh Wait, Mine changed too . Admitted :D Yo!

Reaction score
d
Have u considered AMC NUST for medical....its test is well BEFORE lums...infact phase one being conducted nowadays....its very good n affordable too..
i didnt give for amc in first session.. planned on applying in the second session... keep changing my decision like 4 times a day...

Reaction score
As per their website, the first batch of the admission decisions has already been dispatched. I'm losing hope now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
d
i didnt give for amc in first session.. planned on applying in the second session... keep changing my decision like 4 times a day...
Apply kar lo. The test is pretty easy. A couple of my friends gave it and said their's went ok without much prep.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone ... I'm Syed Fahad Sethi ..... I'm a ravian ... I took lcat this year but unfortunately haven't got any sort of update yet except "submitted" .... I've been following you guys since the very begining on this forum ... sharukh, reesh , rubab , a german man 4726 etc .... All of you guys are extremely cool and poised unlike me :p Btw as the days are passing my heart is tending to get out of my mouth ... LUMS has created a huge buzzzz of insecurity around me .... But I.A Allah Tallah will get us admitted into LUMS and will allow us the opportunity to provide felicity to our parents I.A .
A German man? Whaat!? I like that, from now on, I shall be known as 'The German Man'. Das ist gut! :D

Reaction score
What're you talking about? :S I have to inform Imperial by 6th June if I want to firm. Even then, if I don't have the finances, I won't have to go :/ And dude, you'll get your acceptance, IA. A friend of mine told me that her friends got theirs on the 9th of May.

Yikes o_O I sent mine yesterday. I'll have to tell my Dad to call them and double check. Thanks for the update.
If I say firm, I don't have to go....Wow, If someone told me that like 2 weeks ago, it would have been so much simpler! Thank you!!! I am an idiot, chalo all pressures are down. I'll tell Queen Mary that I am coming and then ditch it for LUMS (hopefully).

In other matters, as IB exams have begun around the world and A levels FSC papers start too, and some people await their LUMS decisions like me....this is just the right song which captures the moment. Enjoy peeps <3

Reaction score
A German man? Whaat!? I like that, from now on, I shall be known as 'The German Man'. Das ist gut! :D
Hahahaha xD We're all going to call you German Man now xD

If I say firm, I don't have to go....Wow, If someone told me that like 2 weeks ago, it would have been so much simpler! Thank you!!! I am an idiot, chalo all pressures are down. I'll tell Queen Mary that I am coming and then ditch it for LUMS (hopefully).

In other matters, as IB exams have begun around the world and A levels FSC papers start too, and some people await their LUMS decisions like me....this is just the right song which captures the moment. Enjoy peeps <3

Hahahaahhaha :p No problem. Just firm it as a back-up. Good luck for the papers, bro. Btw, Youtube is blocked here so everyone can only see a huge space in your comment. So guys, use Spotflux to see the video.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone ... I'm Syed Fahad Sethi ..... I'm a ravian ... I took lcat this year but unfortunately haven't got any sort of update yet except "submitted" .... I've been following you guys since the very begining on this forum ... sharukh, reesh , rubab , a german man 4726 etc .... All of you guys are extremely cool and poised unlike me :p Btw as the days are passing my heart is tending to get out of my mouth ... LUMS has created a huge buzzzz of insecurity around me .... But I.A Allah Tallah will get us admitted into LUMS and will allow us the opportunity to provide felicity to our parents I.A .
lol! thnx dude :D btw are you a FA applicant...and which programme you have applied for?

Reaction score

When lums offers aid , is it for the first year only or for the complete four year course given you maintain a certain gpa?
Amc test could be easy but seats are so limited for civilians. if you are an alevel student then your ibcc equivalence will have some deduction too. You can get in govt medical colls of punjab pretty easily.............................................................

if you score 1000 in your mcat lol