• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
My dad got a call from a TCS guy. He told him that hes calling from LUMS and has a letter for Saad Ghori. Called to confirm the address. Yeah and he also said that I should expect the letter to be delivered tom or on Monday, which shouldn't be an issue cos the deadline is 25th. Am I in?:eek:

that means your in!!
congrats! :D
Iwantmyaccpetance!! :(

Reaction score
My dad got a call from a TCS guy. He told him that hes calling from LUMS and has a letter for Saad Ghori. Called to confirm the address. Yeah and he also said that I should expect the letter to be delivered tom or on Monday, which shouldn't be an issue cos the deadline is 25th. Am I in?:eek:
woww! congratulations...i just dreamt today..about getting a call from lums :D

Reaction score
Hahahaha :p Partying and studying. My mom is already reminding me that I need to study when I go there. Parents are weird. When I had no life in O levels, my parents told me to make friends. When I DID make friends in AS, they said that I was partying too much and needed to study (still managed to get 4 A's though ;D ).
A friend of mine went to LUMS a few weeks ago and said that there was some party at like 12 am :p

Stop worrying. You'll get in, IA. Try calling them again or emailing them and confirming if they got your transcripts?
OH! Better idea. Tell them you need to know whether to apply for visa or something. And that if they tell you late, you may not be able to come. Koi story banao :p
That is so deliciously evilll!!! I'll think about it until my patience runs out :D thanks though

Reaction score
This is getting sad. I got up, and have my math paper in the afternoon. As if an instinct, I absent mindedly reached for my phone and without looking at the screen opened the portal. Nothing. Theyr'e altering our reflex actions!

Best of luck for your ppr!!
& honestly you should not worry about lums!! i mean you got into Stanford :p lums can go kill itself :p

Reaction score
I'm really worried for my friend. She has 93% marks in matric and the LCAT wa screwed up. I got in but now I'm really worried for her :( are there any chances?

Reaction score
I'm really worried for my friend. She has 93% marks in matric and the LCAT wa screwed up. I got in but now I'm really worried for her :( are there any chances?
Sheena, I got 93% in matric too. (95% in 9th) and 90% in F.Sc. My interview was conducted a few days back. It is likely that I will get in. For financial aid applications are only processes after admission decision. The point is she will get in too. In Sha Allah.