• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I know this is a stupid question but I`ve got Chemistry, Math, Physics and History in A`levels. Any chance Lums can accept History as a major subject instead of Chemistry( Which I suck at)? :p

Reaction score
Still no reply from LUMS. I feel hopeless now. :'( this was probably the last list. They don't give many offers in the third round. :(

Reaction score
MIT is an Ivy League university. Speaks volume of its status the word 'Ivy' itself. You dont have to stoop to the level of comparing MIT to LUMS now. XD
What proof do you have? And no. Most of the microsoft students are from GIKI and FAST. I would rather say that the word bullshit you used. You better use it for your own post now. Which seems like some kindergarten has written it down. I came here to just ask the question about all the fuss, nothing admission related. So invalid point.
MIT an ivy league.hahahahahahahahhahahahaha oh i cant stop myself.sorry really sorry but mit an ivy hahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahhaahhaahahhaahah go home u r drunk

Reaction score
I know this is a stupid question but I`ve got Chemistry, Math, Physics and History in A`levels. Any chance Lums can accept History as a major subject instead of Chemistry( Which I suck at)? :p
they dont count history as major subject.but whats the matter condition is BBC.