• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I got ino SDSB. IM ACTUALLY CRYING :eek:
Congrats to the rest of you who got in!!
And best of luck to the people still waiting..
Ps. U have to see th applications status section then scroll down o_O i didnt know that.. i jst saw submitted on the green bar ans started crying, not the tears of joy :p
And thanks a lot. i was checking the same for like 15 days. i just scroll it down when i read your post and there was the offer:) and the only thought in my mind was i am such an idiot. THANKS again :)

Reaction score
I called lums today and the lady said its off today . Does that means no decisions today ?? And secondly could anyone share his/her snapshot of accepted online portal ? Just wanna have a glimpse of how it looks .

Reaction score
same here :( full fee voucher
What the F*** they're up to? My friend's financial status is far better than me and she's granted 50% financial aid. My father is dead. There's no one to pay my fee. Are they freaking mad? Who they think is going to pay for my school? How ruthless! :cry:

Reaction score
What the F*** they're up to? My friend's financial status is far better than me and she's granted 50% financial aid. My father is dead. There's no one to pay my fee. Are they freaking mad? Who they think is going to pay for my school? How ruthless! :cry:
Is there any chance of reconsideration of their decision? i hate you lums :mad: