• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I submitted my fees just to reserve a seat,,,,,,im hoping for nust or a better uni with less expenditure, if all else fail, then i'll have to survive lums !!!

Reaction score
FAQ (Source: LUMS official website):
Is there a wait list?
Since the number of students who accept our first round of admission offers varies each year, a small number of applicants stays on our wait list and in case space becomes available after the first round, students on the wait list are offered a place in the second round.
Does this mean people who are not offered admission in the second round get rejected? :(

Reaction score
FAQ (Source: LUMS official website):
Is there a wait list?
Since the number of students who accept our first round of admission offers varies each year, a small number of applicants stays on our wait list and in case space becomes available after the first round, students on the wait list are offered a place in the second round.
Does this mean people who are not offered admission in the second round get rejected? :(
I`m not sure. i`m sure some people in the second round also reject offers. So unless you get the mail for rejection, I think you`re still in the waiting list, I hope you do get in though :)

Reaction score
rubab ajmal congrats :D You should definitely call them and ask them about aid because if they transferred you to NOP, then you should either get rejected or get full aid. Since you're in, you SHOULD have full aid.