• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
why have not they given me the roll number?;s
I called them on monday (28th may) about this, they confirmed that they had received my fee and then said that it'll take 10 to 15 days for the roll number to be uploaded. Its probably the same amount of time for everyone who is waiting for the roll number.

Reaction score
I called them on monday (28th may) about this, they confirmed that they had received my fee and then said that it'll take 10 to 15 days for the roll number to be uploaded. Its probably the same amount of time for everyone who is waiting for the roll number.

What Number did you call them on?

Reaction score
the discussion is getting weaker and less attention day by day..
anyone up till now rejected , accepted or called for an interview???
i don't think that LUMS has interviewed any of its applicant this year

Reaction score
People are getting rejections now.
I am a F.A applicant, i received a call from lums around 9th may but i haven't yet received any confirmation or admission..I am very tenxed..ppl are getting rejections now..When will lums send them? any idea? nd does this mean i am selected? Plx help me Out!

Reaction score
I am a F.A applicant, i received a call from lums around 9th may but i haven't yet received any confirmation or admission..I am very tenxed..ppl are getting rejections now..When will lums send them? any idea? nd does this mean i am selected? Plx help me Out!

Never mind but consider yourself rejected :(

Only 20% chance left, that is based on the call you received.

Reaction score

So that means that all offers have been made and only rejections will be recieved in the coming days.

Reaction score
So that means that all offers have been made and only rejections will be recieved in the coming days.

85% of offers have been made and only a few students will be offered admission in this period.
Nowadays I am listening of rejections all the time hardly 1, 0r 2 acceptances.,

Reaction score

But i think they dont call u just to know what our names are,or what our fathers earn..haina? I personally think lums isnt a university which would call u just to know if we really applied for f.a or not..Theres gotta be sum solid reason..wrna they would nt have wasted their tym on calling..they process our f.a applications AFTER they are done with our admissions naa..I know for once k ik puraa batch remains f.a walo kaa..jinko 8th-10th may tk calls aye..What say?

Reaction score
But i think they dont call u just to know what our names are,or what our fathers earn..haina? I personally think lums isnt a university which would call u just to know if we really applied for f.a or not..Theres gotta be sum solid reason..wrna they would have wasted their tym on calling..they process our f.a applications AFTER they are done with our admissions naa..I know for once k ik puraa batch remains f.a walo kaa..jinko 8th-10th may tk calls aye..What say?

They also call/interview you if they doubt your financial state. I have seen people getting rejected after receiving calls and also seen people getting full aid without calls.

Summary is that there are more chance of rejection than acceptance nowadays.

Reaction score
85% of offers have been made and only a few students will be offered admission in this period.
Nowadays I am listening of rejections all the time hardly 1, 0r 2 acceptances.,
How do u know 85% have been made? few days ago u were claiming stuff like this:
"LUMS has not completed even 70% of them. Out of these 70% only a half are going to pay fees. Moreover a lot of people are going to be doctors and engineers.

The people who are in process, 80% of them are actually in process.
There are a lot of people still to join LUMS, even in July"

80% were 25th may tk according to u In Process? now within a week they are done with vryone?

Reaction score
1. After a week definitely the number has increased from 70% to 80%.

2. 80% of those who are in process are likely to get more rejections other than acceptances.

3. I am not the ultimate authority. I tell people here based on my experiences and observations.

4. My observation in this week is that 5 people I know are rejected and only 1 is accepted.

Reaction score

2. 80% of those who are in process are likely to get more rejections other than acceptances.

3. I am not the ultimate authority. I tell people here based on my experiences and observations.

4. My observation in this week is that 5 people I know are rejected and only 1 is accepted.
1) I still think they will dispatch one more batch.
2) Most probably those will get rejectd who havent received any calls yet. I know many ppl who got accept and rejectd.
3) But havent you Observed,they dispatch their admissions after a gap of 10 days? First came on 12th april then 23rdapril then 4th may then 14th may then 26th may ko they dispatchd intrnational waalo k..now most probably 5th-6th june tk ayegaa..What say?

Reaction score
How do u know 85% has been made? few days ago u were claiming stuff like this:
"LUMS has not completed even 70% of them. Out of these 70% only a half are going to pay fees. Moreover a lot of people are going to be doctors and engineers.

The people who are in process, 80% of them are actually in process.
There are a lot of people still to join LUMS, even in July"

80% were 25th may tk according to u In Process? now within a week they are done with vryone?
Calm down Brother, I know you are frustrated with admission decisions and all, but Xero isn't your servant. Secondly, no need to panic. If you have worked hard and have credentials that are on par with Lums standards surely you would get an admission offer even when you are the last person to be admitted. So, chill out and hope for the best.

Xero could I ask you about few things that i have in my mind.
Firstly, half of my academic records (through PDF file option) are missing in the online form which I know just happened after I emailed them to update my O/N 2011 result (in January). Although my result was updated but my AS level results were wiped out. Could this have been a mistake or is this somekind of standard procedure.

Secondly, What condtional offer do lums sent out for people who have already met their minimum requirements partially. Do they compose a seperate admission letter for them?

Reaction score
1) I still think they will dispatch one more batch.
2) Most probably those will get rejectd who havent received any calls yet. I know many ppl who got accept and rejectd.
3) But havent you Observed,they dispatch their admissions after a gap of 10 days? First came on 12th april then 23rdapril then 4th may then 14th may then 26th may ko they dispatchd intrnational waalo k..now most probably 5th-6th june tk ayegaa..What say?

I am sorry but are you gonna be a lawyer? I guess you already know many things and don't need any guidance. Just wait and let your fate play.

Xero could I ask you about few things that i have in my mind.
Firstly, half of my academic records (through PDF file option) are missing in the online form which I know just happened after I emailed them to update my O/N 2011 result (in January). Although my result was updated but my AS level results were wiped out. Could this have been a mistake or is this somekind of standard procedure.

Secondly, What condtional offer do lums sent out for people who have already met their minimum requirements partially. Do they compose a seperate admission letter for them?

1. They must have the record for for your AS. If not then they will ask you to provide.

2. All offers are conditional offers. If you not meet minimum requirements after your result, offer gets invalid. They have same letters for all people, no additional details for someone.

Reaction score
I am sorry but are you gonna be a lawyer? I guess you already know many things and don't need any guidance. Just wait and let your fate play.

1. They must have the record for for your AS. If not then they will ask you to provide.

2. All offers are conditional offers. If you not meet minimum requirements after your result, offer gets invalid. They have same letters for all people, no additional details for someone.
Abdul Basit Adeel, have you got offer from LUMS...?for LLB?