• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
amazing ...i think lums has not a fair system of assessment....last year i was selected for both sse and shssl with 50% financial aid ...i was admitted to lums but after 15 days of study i left lums seeing the finances to live on campus(they we much more that i couldn't continue) because i my family was unable to pay that much.
this year i applied again to sse asking for financial aid of 100% but got rejected.....i think they have a criterion of money for admission.....today i got rejection letter...i am so disappointed with lums policy...

Reaction score
amazing ...i think lums has not a fair system of assessment....last year i was selected for both sse and shssl with 50% financial aid ...i was admitted to lums but after 15 days of study i left lums seeing the finances to live on campus(they we much more that i couldn't continue) because i my family was unable to pay that much.
this year i applied again to sse asking for financial aid of 100% but got rejected.....i think they have a criterion of money for admission.....today i got rejection letter...i am so disappointed with lums policy...

did u got rejection from the lums or its financial aid?

Reaction score
i got rejected today received a letter via tcs.....
and i am pretty sure that i had done more than good in the sse test......and my fsc grades are not either bad ...83% fsc
82% matric ...the only problem was the financial aid that i asked

Reaction score
I don't Know what exactly is the selection criteria of LUMS.
LUMS is not not doing fair with all of us :(

Reaction score
hey guys i just got accceptd to lums school of humanities, but im not going cuz my financial aid request wasnt accepted..

Reaction score
i got rejected today received a letter via tcs.....
and i am pretty sure that i had done more than good in the sse test......and my fsc grades are not either bad ...83% fsc
82% matric ...the only problem was the financial aid that i asked
My Dear Brother, Don't be sad...LUMS is in Financial Crisis..They are rejecting aid of those people who can pay 50 percent of their fee and offering them admsiion but those wo cant pay there fee, they are rejecting them, the criteria for admission is now both FINANCE and MERIT....since LUMS is in Fincnacial Crisis....You can try for NUST, GIK yar...there fee is far less, especiall NUST..

Reaction score

I agree. That are focusing on money... That's a fact that they started sending offers to all paying student as earlier as 3 weeks as compared to financial aid applicants. Almost 70% of people who applied for financial aid (whom I know) are still waiting for decisions.

They didn't play a fair game this time.

Reaction score
i totally agree wid you guys ..my lcat went excellent ..i can guarantee i got 115+ ryt out of 138 questions ..have 6 As in o level ..and bbc in as ..i aplied for 100% aid ..and i can only afford lums if i get that much aid i asked for ...and i am rejected ..and a guy in my college who left 30 questions in lcat ..wid pretty much the same grades i have.. and he got his accpetance on 15 or 16 th may ....lums u ruined it ..i worked very hard ..day n night for 4 months ..jxt for lums ..i feel so sorry for myself ..that i wasted all my tym ....lums wasnt fair this tym....hard luck

Reaction score
boy no need to to be dejected ..lums dint deserve you ....its not your fault ok ..evrything happens for the good ...nust is dere ...now gear up ...and cheer yourself up ..i can empathise wid you ..as i ve cried 4 tyms the follwoing week i was rejected 4m lums ...thek hai na ...it hurts i know ..but lyf isnt fair always ...but after all its ur lyf..u cant hate it for being that way...so live it ...its fyn ...there is alwys lyt at the end of the tunnel ..lyf may seem to have closed down upon you ..par have patience ..sb thek hojaega ..aur xrur hoga ..u ll c it happening yourself ...par always remember .. u have to be a winner in the end ..so stand tall in ths
hard tym..

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am an international student and still haven't received a decision from LUMS. I am a bit worried since some of my Pakistani friends have already been accepted/ rejected. I did not apply for any financial aid. My online portal says In Progress. What do you think?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am an international student and still haven't received a decision from LUMS. I am a bit worried since some of my Pakistani friends have already been accepted/ rejected. I did not apply for any financial aid. My online portal says In Progress. What do you think?
I have got the same problem .. It says "In proccess" still..Really waiting for a decision anxiously

Reaction score
i totally agree wid you guys ..my lcat went excellent ..i can guarantee i got 115+ ryt out of 138 questions ..have 6 As in o level ..and bbc in as ..i aplied for 100% aid ..and i can only afford lums if i get that much aid i asked for ...and i am rejected ..and a guy in my college who left 30 questions in lcat ..wid pretty much the same grades i have.. and he got his accpetance on 15 or 16 th may ....lums u ruined it ..i worked very hard ..day n night for 4 months ..jxt for lums ..i feel so sorry for myself ..that i wasted all my tym ....lums wasnt fair this tym....hard luck
Honestly speaking...BBC in A/s is not good enough for LUMs..and for NUST also...u would need to ace ur Entry test to confirm entry...

Reaction score
I have got the same problem .. It says "In proccess" still..Really waiting for a decision anxiously
haha I know. I keep checking the online portal every five minutes. It's very nerve-wrecking.
But I applied for Undergraduate. I take it you applied for Graduate?

Reaction score
What are ur grades and SAT score??
SAT score is 2150 and I do the International Baccalaureate system so it's not in terms of As or Bs, but my grades are good mashallah. What about you? Did you apply for Undergrad and what are your SAT scores?

Reaction score
SAT score is 2150 and I do the International Baccalaureate system so it's not in terms of As or Bs, but my grades are good mashallah. What about you? Did you apply for Undergrad and what are your SAT scores?
Yeah i did .. SSE .. my SAT score is 2000..my grades are good 2 .. Hopefully i will get admitted.. What did u apply for??

Reaction score
Yeah i did .. SSE .. my SAT score is 2000..my grades are good 2 .. Hopefully i will get admitted.. What did u apply for??
Yeah let's hope for the best. I applied for whatever course had Economics in it. I don't know the specific name.