• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
chill people in case GOD forbid you dont get in u can still go to another university and transfer ur credit hours.... Trust Allah he knows best.

Reaction score
wot is lums doing ..a guy wid 9 As in o lvels has got rejected ..he had 2000 in sat 1 ..wtf yar .a f.a applicant....lums seriously will go down in the coming years if they continue to induct only wealthy brats ....i have no hope in lums now ...their criteria is pretty much screwed up ../Psycho wannabe professionals ..dumbasses

I had 8A's in O levels, nd 2As in AS, still got rejected, my test went pretty bad! It isn't the grades, it's the Test that matters, i applied for financial aid though

Reaction score
I had 8A's in O levels, nd 2As in AS, still got rejected, my test went pretty bad! It isn't the grades, it's the Test that matters, i applied for financial aid though
actually every thing matters.... koi nahi u ll end up in a beter place IA.....

Reaction score
yea i applied for SSE, better universities left still, though i disagree with the everything matters part again, a friend of mine having 4As at O level n 2Bs n 1C in AS, was accepted simply because his test went quite good!

Reaction score
actually every thing matters.... koi nahi u ll end up in a beter place IA.....
I think, the personal statement matters the most. Spend a lot of time on your personal statement; show them how much you WANT IT in your personal statement.
LCAT, SAT score, O level, A level results are all QUANTITATIVE factors. Your personal statement is QUALITATIVE. It's a perfect opportunity to make up for your QUANTITATIVE imperfections. USE this opportunity.

Reaction score
Make your personal statement VERY LUMS SPECIFIC. Don't send out the same personal statement to all the unis you're applying to. Make LUMS feel like royalty. Add in your personal statement something that you seek and which you will find ONLY in LUMS.
This way they'll know that you realize fully well what you're signing yourself up for.
Read the course descriptions on LUMS website. Pick up words from there and use those words here and there in your personal statement. Speak their language! Show them you're one of them!

Reaction score
Very Nice you think gap year is something good ?
gap year means to waste an year of your life . ghar wailay baithna
koie relative agar poshay keh beta app kiya kar rahay ho aj kal toh ? lanat wali baat nahi ?
Yar there is a lot of stuff you can engage in during a gap year. Do whatever you wanted to do when you were stuck in school for all those years. NOW is the time. There are plenty of opportunities. Attend workshops, do internships, volunteer, read books, etc.
If a relative asks, just tell them you're taking a break from the mainstream education for a while. If they judge you, that's their problem. You only have to answer to yourself.

Reaction score
Make your personal statement VERY LUMS SPECIFIC. Don't send out the same personal statement to all the unis you're applying to. Make LUMS feel like royalty. Add in your personal statement something that you seek and which you will find ONLY in LUMS.
This way they'll know that you realize fully well what you're signing yourself up for.
Read the course descriptions on LUMS website. Pick up words from there and use those words here and there in your personal statement. Speak their language! Show them you're one of them!
Wasnt supposed to be a personal statement..u could even write an essay..i wrote an essay..!!

Reaction score
same thing. an essay about yourself.
no, actually the writing section is optional and was not meant to be personal. It specifically said to write something creative so that they can see what kind of a writer and thinker you are. It is not meant to be an essay for why you want to attend LUMS. that doesn't show originality.

Reaction score
no, actually the writing section is optional and was not meant to be personal. It specifically said to write something creative so that they can see what kind of a writer and thinker you are. It is not meant to be an essay for why you want to attend LUMS. that doesn't show originality.
it was an open space for you to write ANYTHING/ an opportunity to tell them ANYTHING.

Reaction score
I know personally a daughter of Minister, who recently got admission in Lums having 65.1% in fsc and 62% in matric. This is not the way. I strongly protest against all black sheep. She did his LCAT so so. main name mention zroooor krti but friend ae wo mriiiii...... AWAKE YOU ALLLLL!!!!!

Reaction score
PLZ PEOPLE TELL ME, BRITISH COUNCIL SE O LEVEL, A LEVEL CERTIFICATES KI ATTESTATION KESE KERTAY HEIN??

Reaction score
got my portal changed!! yayyyy!! i have been offered admission in shssl bsc honors. ALHAMDULLIAH