• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Okay so I have so many questions in my head atm :|

Firstly, how tough is LCAT's english? (compared to SAT)
Because SAT's comprehension passages and correction sentences are just going over my head.
I memorized some fancy words so the word substitution is ...well... bearable.
Other wise I barely get 50% in my english practice tests :(

And is essay included this year?
I read on some other forum (this site) that its not o_O
Soooooo.. is it? :|

Now the SSE..
HOW CAN A PERSON SOLVE THE MATHS SECTION WITHOUT A CALCULATOR!!!?:|
I'm in FSc part two. Basicly I'm preparing from Barron's SAT II physics chemistry and maths books. is that going to be enough? I'm familiar with all the topics because theyre more or less the same. But I'm revising only the ones in SAT II. Do i need to do more?
And what about the essay in SSE. Is it going to be included?

Also, I found this lums leak pdf file. I downloaded it. And the english seemed WAY easier than SAT, that gave me some moral boost ._. Is english of LCAT actually easy? please say yes D':

And what about the stationary? Do they provide it?
Ereasers. Sharpeners. Everything? Or just pencils?

Reaction score
can you post the link of the leaked lums file or inbox me...i only found two sample papers online :( this whole thing is freaking me out ughh

Reaction score
mid of april?
InshaAllah
according to my info april k first week mai lums will dispatch its first batch :/
by the way i thought shayad koi responsebfortunately kisi ko agya ho :O
I hope so :/ Some people say that they'll announce for paying students in April, the NOP students in May and the financial Aid ones in June. But a friend told me that they get sent in 3 lists, and according to him, it'll come in the order of smartest, average and not so smart :p I think he was messing with me though.

Reaction score
InshaAllah

I hope so :/ Some people say that they'll announce for paying students in April, the NOP students in May and the financial Aid ones in June. But a friend told me that they get sent in 3 lists, and according to him, it'll come in the order of smartest, average and not so smart :p I think he was messing with me though.
yeah he is messing with you ...... shayad e aesa ho :O

Reaction score
hahaha aese he hota hai ..........
mene to 2nd time dia tha lcat so mai to vela hu nbs ya qau ka socha hoa hai ..... :)
abu said 'KARACHI k halat nae thk so no iba :/

lucky you .i live abroad and still my dad wants me to go to IBA.i really wish kay mera LUMS ka hojaye.

Reaction score
lucky you .i live abroad and still my dad wants me to go to IBA.i really wish kay mera LUMS ka hojaye.
Dude, if you live abroad, then why not apply and stay abroad? :/ I know there's no place like Pakistan, but still.

Reaction score
I just went to the LUMS website to see if the decision will be email or mailed and I found this in the FAQ :O
Typically, applicants receive a decision between March - June. We strive to notify applicants as soon as possible, but please note that the timeframe may vary by programme. Decisions administered by the LUMS Admissions Office are considered to be official. Admission letters are sent through postal mail. We are unable to release admission decisions via phone.

This means it can also come in March O_O