• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Hi. I'm an international student who got admission in SSE. I need your advice whether I should pay their semester fee (deadline soon!) or take the risk and wait for NUST admission decisions. NUST is my first option but I can't be sure if I'll get in. I've applied for SAT national seat with scores SAT1 1940, SAT2 2380, 86% equivalence in FSC, and 85% matric. Do I have a strong chance for NUST or should I go for LUMS?
I am an international student too , when did u get accepted and kndly tell me ur grades and everything :) ?

Reaction score
Guys they said that if you are sitting exams in october november then give ur statement of entry with the documents , now they also said that documents after january 13th wont be accepted . can u help me with this ?

Reaction score
Hi. I'm an international student who got admission in SSE. I need your advice whether I should pay their semester fee (deadline soon!) or take the risk and wait for NUST admission decisions. NUST is my first option but I can't be sure if I'll get in. I've applied for SAT national seat with scores SAT1 1940, SAT2 2380, 86% equivalence in FSC, and 85% matric. Do I have a strong chance for NUST or should I go for LUMS?
did THEY UPDATE YOUR STATUS OR YOU RECEIVED ACCEPTANCE LETTER VIA POST?

Reaction score
Guys they said that if you are sitting exams in october november then give ur statement of entry with the documents , now they also said that documents after january 13th wont be accepted . can u help me with this ?
thEY SAID ONLY RESULTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER JANUARY 13TH.

Reaction score
YES I GOT ADMISSION IN LUMS SDSB AND FOR A MINUTE I WOULD LIKE TO CREEP AT THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAID THAT U NEED A MININMUM 6 A'S IN O LEVEL. THANKS GOD:)