• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
INternational students???

I am a national. And none of my friends or known is an overseas student. So I can't provide you some solid information.

But I am sure that selection of international students will continue in even July.

Reaction score
I am a national. And none of my friends or known is an overseas student. So I can't provide you some solid information.

But I am sure that selection of international students will continue in even July.
Thank you. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Reaction score
no man em the karachi resident!!
my friend, well lums is not limit there are other options too...do not loose heart ..
inshallah achi uni ma milagi..
can you please give the tracking number of that tcs which confirmed your rejection??
please.
i want it because i need to track mine with try error method cuz i am from khi

Reaction score
Did u apply in SHSSL or not
I did apply to SHSSL but my first preference was SDSB and according to some officer that i talked to on phone i dont rememember the proper name of the staff member i suupose the person name was something like Robinson, she told me that I was the first few of international students accepted and they obviously took my first preference :)

Reaction score
I did apply to SHSSL but my first preference was SDSB and according to some officer that i talked to on phone i dont rememember the proper name of the staff member i suupose the person name was something like Robinson, she told me that I was the first few of international students accepted and they obviously took my first preference :)
Yaar number dae saktae ho us ka?

Reaction score
can anyone give me his/her tcs tracking number which confirmed his/her selection or rejection either??

Reaction score
  • Can Lahoris get on campus accomodation if they just HAVE to.. what can be a good excuse to ask for on campus accomodation if ur in lahore?
  • Will it be okay if a lahori stays in a friend's room if that friend has no problem with that. Will LUMS object to that?
  • The deadline for on campus accomodation has already passed. Can i ask for on campus accomodation during the orientation week in september. should i get my hopes up or not?

Reaction score
  • Can Lahoris get on campus accomodation if they just HAVE to.. what can be a good excuse to ask for on campus accomodation if ur in lahore?
  • Will it be okay if a lahori stays in a friend's room if that friend has no problem with that. Will LUMS object to that?
  • The deadline for on campus accomodation has already passed. Can i ask for on campus accomodation during the orientation week in september. should i get my hopes up or not?
I can only answer the first question. I personally know one lahori living in hostel in LUMS. but they give preference to outsiders

Reaction score

• Lahori Sophomore (people of batch 2015) were living in last semester but they are strictly not given hostels in this semester, because of increasing batch size.
  • You can live with your friend without allotment, it is illegal. But if your friend have no objection, you can live as long as you can because no one will ask you if you are a part of hostel or not. Try not to tell people about it.
  • Yes you can. Lahoris have better chance to ask for accommodation at that time because a number of people change their mind and don't attend LUMS (the spiritual doctors and engineers).
I and my brother, kept a friend for 2 months, illegally.

Reaction score
What was your SAT score?