• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Anyone got SSE admission letters? As I have applied for MS(CS) wid Financial Aid, some representative from LUMS called me 5,6 times to confirm few details from my FA application but no letter or status updates on admission. Their site told admission decisions will be announced in July but still no news.

Reaction score
They only take 3 best subjects so thats a relief. (at first i thought that no more than one C) I have full confidence that InshaAllah I will get atleast 2 A in physics and bio. Maths is my worst subject. So the third best is Chemistry. By looking through the past Grade Threshold I have deduced that the minimum I can get is a C in chemisry. So InshaAllah I will meet the conditions.

INSHALLAH!!!
Good fr u tht u gave 4 subjects! I gave 3! I messed up in chemistry p4 nd a little in maths p3! How were ur p3 fr maths nd p4 fr chm??

Reaction score
INSHALLAH!!!
Good fr u tht u gave 4 subjects! I gave 3! I messed up in chemistry p4 nd a little in maths p3! How were ur p3 fr maths nd p4 fr chm??
i really am too really tensed about the results. these papers were very difficult really =/

Reaction score
i live abroad so i cant give the test.I woll only give SAT so does it matter plzz help me by giving some advice...

Reaction score
i live abroad so i cant give the test.I woll only give SAT so does it matter plzz help me by giving some advice...

Fr an abroad studnt! U must give SAT2 pprs! Thts an advantage as u can take the test 3 times before january deadline of lums application so u have enuf times nd "lives" lol, to improve ur SAT2 score! I myself gave sat2 pprs nd beliv me its nt tht difficlt to get 2400(perfect score) so work hard nd best of luck!!! :)

Reaction score
Fr an abroad studnt! U must give SAT2 pprs! Thts an advantage as u can take the test 3 times before january deadline of lums application so u have enuf times nd "lives" lol, to improve ur SAT2 score! I myself gave sat2 pprs nd beliv me its nt tht difficlt to get 2400(perfect score) so work hard nd best of luck!!! :)
Gooner I want to go for Business SSBD so isnt only giving SAT the requirement??

Reaction score
@ do overseas require LCAT...is it beneficial if we give both SAT and lCAT

Overseas candidates are only required to give SAT and u cannot give both LCAT/ur SAT score!
U have to choose 1! And giving ur SAT scores is much much better!

Reaction score
one
Overseas candidates are only required to give SAT and u cannot give both LCAT/ur SAT score!
U have to choose 1! And giving ur SAT scores is much much better!
one more question>what is the minimum SAT requirement..?can any one with 1900 get admission.Do u study in LUMS..?

Reaction score
one
one more question>what is the minimum SAT requirement..?can any one with 1900 get admission.Do u study in LUMS..?

I dont know about the minimum SAT requiremnt but 1900 is a decent score but i will recommnd u to try to improve ur score to around 2000 fr SAT I! at this score u could have a decent chance of admission!
Ps: 2000 is fr SAT I, in SAT II 2000 is a below par score!

Reaction score
thanx!

I dont know about the minimum SAT requiremnt but 1900 is a decent score but i will recommnd u to try to improve ur score to around 2000 fr SAT I! at this score u could have a decent chance of admission!
Ps: 2000 is fr SAT I, in SAT II 2000 is a below par score!

Reaction score
INSHALLAH!!!
A level Math mein A aa jata hai. Last year, I had an A in Stat, A in P1, B in Mechanics and D in P3 lekin overall grade A bana tha!! It's ok if you messed up P3

Reaction score
I feel so lonely. I don't know anyone who is going to LUMS this fall. I am too scared to be ALL ALONE on the orientation week. But here are a bunch of ppl, many of whom will probably meet their A level result conditions. (I gave my A level last year). So i was thinking i gotta recruit a friend from around here. Can't do without a friend! :confused:

Reaction score
Gooners and toxicdevil
Thankk u.:).....and plzz can u help me ragearding entry test preapartion....coz i wanna start it by now as well as of SAT 2 which ill be giving in JAUUARY.....INSHALLAH..:)
Long story short. Prepare english and basic maths from SAT 1 book.
Look at their science syllabus and prepare accordingly. SAT 2 books / online resources are of great help. The prep. questions in barrons are very easy so find some other source for practice questions.

If you take both maths and biology attempt Bio in the entry test. Among my friends 7-8 people got in by attempting Bio and only one got in by attempting Maths.
Dont take academy. Many of my friends paid a lot for academy but apart from one or two they failed to get in.
If you dont want to go to Schools other than SSE and dont apply there. I know ppl to applied to economics school for fun and got acceptance there but not from sse. And now they are sitting college-less.

Last but not the least time management is very important.

Apart from all this it is all in Allah's hand. And Dua and prayer plays a vital role. :)