• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Hello! Did anyone get a call from LUMS? They needed some information regarding financial aid and asked for my missing documents? What does it mean? And when will the result be out? Reply please. :)
rubab ajmal did they mentioned the name of documents ???
also tell thumara LCAT kesa hoa tha ????
kun k jin ko calls ana shuru ho jaen un k chances increase hotay jaty hain :)

Reaction score
I applied for SBASSE. English, basic maths and chemistry went good. But physics and advanced maths were way too difficult. The paragraph I wrote was kinda haphazard, but not bad.

Reaction score
Yes! they did mention the name of documents. They asked for my affidavit. Although it wasn't mentioned in the financial aid supporting document checklist.

Reaction score
Yes! they did mention the name of documents. They asked for my affidavit. Although it wasn't mentioned in the financial aid supporting document checklist.
affidavit to jama krwana hota hai lazmi ... :D
wese tum nay kaha sai prepare kya tha SBASSE KA test ... any academy ???

Reaction score
zeeshan abdulla
they came to my home on saturday and also there are my 2-3 friends from other schools who have got their homes visited.!!..It's I think so, according to the lists that they are visiting applicants home for verification process and most probably of those whom LUMS are considering for admission ( In shaa ALLAH )

and I gave both LCAT and SSE test and both went good :)..ALLAH ka shukar..
I have given My sat scores to LUMS too!.

Reaction score
toxicdevil..
Randomly.?.o_O..
I dont think so...

along with this home checking, they even called my Father today...and asked all such questions regardin it...

Reaction score
Are they shortlisting the students or called every student who applied for financial aid. I can't wait no more. :cry:

Reaction score
affidavit to jama krwana hota hai lazmi ... :D
wese tum nay kaha sai prepare kya tha SBASSE KA test ... any academy ???
I prepared from Barron's SAT by myself, no academy whatsoever. But that didn't do any good. Wesy the questions were God-knows from where. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Guys Lums has started posting admission decisions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 people have received their acceptance!!!
i hate the feeling i have right now -.- -.- :(

Reaction score
Guys Lums has started po!
Guys Lums has started posting admission decisions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 people have received their acceptance!!!
i hate the feeling i have right now -.- -.- :(
Whaaaaaaaat? Are you sure? OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't wait any longer now. YA ALLaH madad!