• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Look at karachi..there are at least 7 constituencies in which the mqm canditate had between 6000 to 15000 votes while the second comer had ZERO votes! talk about vote rigging...rigging karni hai toa karo lekin itna toa na karo!!
How are these people going to bring a change.. they talk about tabdeeli .so is this the way to introduce a change!!?!!. A shameful act by mqm.

Reaction score
do you think threshold kafi giray ga is dfa then? generally 20 ya 21 hota hai for p5....but ek dfa as low as 16 gir gya tha....ALLAH karey humara b 15 ya 16 tk gir jaye.....

yess...but usk liye i need to get in pehlyy :(
IA :)
rubab ajmal That's horrible, man :/ Can't you tell them that you can't afford it? Send a letter or something. They said that the admissions decisions are final, not the financial aid decisions. Try to karo.
And everyone who's talking about the voting, abhi there's still time. I think they'll told the voting again in Karachi. And there's still hope, guys!

Reaction score
IA :)
rubab ajmal That's horrible, man :/ Can't you tell them that you can't afford it? Send a letter or something. They said that the admissions decisions are final, not the financial aid decisions. Try to karo.
And everyone who's talking about the voting, abhi there's still time. I think they'll told the voting again in Karachi. And there's still hope, guys!
I will! but one of friends did the same. They said they're not reconsidering F.A applications. Phir bhi, i'll try my best to convince them.
And election committee is supposed to hold voting again in karachi and outskirts. MQM did rigging.

Reaction score
Democracy is the system where 51% Of the Voters steal the rights of 49% of the other voters. Oh, and In a Country where people are illiterate, democracy has no use.
Imran Khan, we don`t deserve you. Sorry :/
We`ll start the revolution from LUMS people. Next time, we`ll make sure, people vote using their senses :)

Reaction score
IA jab ap in ho jaen gi na, to hum ap say hyderabadi mithai mangwaen ge ;) i had 2 hyderabadi classfellows in AS, seems hyderabadi r really nice ppl!!
em a hyderabadi and i dont know what a hyderabadi mithai stands for :D i just know they have those bombay bakery cakes....and ya when i was there in karachi my classmates demanded for palla fish :D

Reaction score
em a hyderabadi and i dont know what a hyderabadi mithai stands for :D i just know they have those bombay bakery cakes....and ya when i was there in karachi my classmates demanded for palla fish :D
Oh Bombay bakery is famous for its cakes..n and I love sweet treats Hyderabad :D .. although i am originally from larkana but we visit hyd frequently :)

Reaction score
Democracy is the system where 51% Of the Voters steal the rights of 49% of the other voters. Oh, and In a Country where people are illiterate, democracy has no use.
Imran Khan, we don`t deserve you. Sorry :/
We`ll start the revolution from LUMS people. Next time, we`ll make sure, people vote using their senses :)
look at the positive side they won by rigging atleast now we know we are not alone we are all united we love our country..i remember about an years ago when my father passed away in an accident it wasnt his mistake it was the coaster drivers mistake we were a strong party the culprit was caught but what happened we got no justice...i started hating PAKISTAN itx a confession...but after then i met imran khan i saw ppl events after another...the love for this country revoked no matter if this is not our government but 1 thing....IS PARCHAM K SAYE TALEY HUM SAB EK HAIN :D proud of this n second proud of asadshabbir like ppl hum hain pakistan not any political party