• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
MGSHSS- This is ours!!!! RWTH izzahzainab
Hahaha you can say that to make your self happy. But that building (Although is labelled MGSHSS) is referred by everyone as "Academic block". Classes of most subjects usually take place there. Also it has depts. of law and econ etc but it is more of an academic hub, it has RO office OSA etc etc. A different deal compared to SSE or SDSB.

Reaction score
Hahaha you can say that to make your self happy. But that building (Although is labelled MGSHSS) is referred by everyone as "Academic block". Classes of most subjects usually take place there. Also it has depts. of law and econ etc but it is more of an academic hub, it has RO office OSA etc etc. A different deal compared to SSE or SDSB.
Sab chalta he ;)

Reaction score
RWTH and Fahdii I did find this video. The quality kinda sucks, but at least we can have an idea of what the campus is like. Personally, I think it's huge :|
You just had to make us use Hotspot Shield :p
Haha, well I`m concerned 6 saal pehlay dining centre par itna rush tha ab kya haal hona hai :/
Otherwise the campus looks good :)
We Love Freshies, They re very small in number!
... Said no one ever!!!!! :(
Bro Buht Gandi Ragging Ka Scene Hona Hai Hamaray Saath :(

Reaction score
Haha, well I`m concerned 6 saal pehlay dining centre par itna rush tha ab kya haal hona hai :/
Yikess!!

Reaction score

SDSB has its own building yeah? :D

Reaction score

By the way, I suppose there is a legal 'ragging' day known as Daaku Day at LUMS. Hahaha. I wonder what it's like.

Reaction score
About the results submission...first we have to send the provisional results copy within 3 days than we have to submit a copy attested by the british coucil by 30 Aug i think and the original transcripts by the 3rd of sept(not sure of the exact dates) how will we do that when we'll be in lums? classes starts from the 21st so we'll have to be there before that..and we have the O-week as well..

Oh, so it's different for the one's who had completed their A levels. We have to submit both the O and A levels attested copies (by british council) before the 1st of july 2013 ( deadline) otherwise our admission will be cancelled.
Is there A level grades condition BBC mentioned in your Acceptance letter's?

Reaction score
They'll probably think I'm a kid ._.
Oh seniors! God, save me from ragging.

Btw I really hope somebody puts up pictures of the dorm, the cupboard, shelf, mirror, anything o_O because I really dont know what to bring with me.
Btw does anybody what time the Welcome will be? So i can get my clothes on time :$ :D

Reaction score
hey guys, i need help!!!!!!!! when i got in to SBASSE....when i applied ,, i didnt request for accomodation, but now i need it and the hostel application isnt on my portal...what should i do...............

Reaction score
By the way, I suppose there is a legal 'ragging' day known as Daaku Day at LUMS. Hahaha. I wonder what it's like.
Shit -_- I don`t know I though Daaku day way was when people dressed up lke daku log.
I do hope they avoid ragging in public though. I`ve heard some terrible `ragging stories` :p Allah bachaye.

Reaction score
They'll probably think I'm a kid ._.
Oh seniors! God, save me from ragging.

Btw I really hope somebody puts up pictures of the dorm, the cupboard, shelf, mirror, anything o_O because I really dont know what to bring with me.
Btw does anybody what time the Welcome will be? So i can get my clothes on time :$ :D
Ragging is for everyone. Personally I`d be happy, it`ll be an embarrassing chance to get to know the seniors :p
Orientation will be around 16th to 20th. We`ll get the final dates in July.

Reaction score
Oh, so it's different for the one's who had completed their A levels. We have to submit both the O and A levels attested copies (by british council) before the 1st of july 2013 ( deadline) otherwise our admission will be cancelled.
Is there A level grades condition BBC mentioned in your Acceptance letter's?

We also have to submit the O and A level school transcripts along with the results o_O

Reaction score
Why use HotSpot Shield? o_O Use SpotFlux. It's so much easier. Ragging is banned on campus, but since we'll be living in the hostel, who knows what'll happen to us :|

Reaction score
hey guys, i need help!!!!!!!! when i got in to SBASSE....when i applied ,, i didnt request for accomodation, but now i need it and the hostel application isnt on my portal...what should i do...............
You should probably contact them and let them know. Call them since they usually take forever replying to emails.