• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Why use HotSpot Shield? o_O Use SpotFlux. It's so much easier. Ragging is banned on campus, but since we'll be living in the hostel, who knows what'll happen to us :|
I like Hotspot better :) Ragging is banned in almost every university. Phir bhi it happens to almost everyone.. Upar say hostel wala scene :/ I`ll definitely be on the look out while going to the washrooms :p

Reaction score
I like Hotspot better :) Ragging is banned in almost every university. Phir bhi it happens to almost everyone.. Upar say hostel wala scene :/ I`ll definitely be on the look out while going to the washrooms :p
Haahahahha :p That's true. My best friend told me about how her cousin got ragged on the bus on his first day to Air University. I'll be hiding all my stuff :p
Btw, everyone who's been accepted, there's this unofficial group for the people accepted to LUMS
https://www.facebook.com/groups/602639473094642/

Reaction score
Haahahahha :p That's true. My best friend told me about how her cousin got ragged on the bus on his first day to Air University. I'll be hiding all my stuff :p
Btw, everyone who's been accepted, there's this unofficial group for the people accepted to LUMS
They say the worst type of ragging takes place at the washroom!! Oh GOD protect us!!

We should make our own group!! Lets leave this responsibilty on RWTH !!

Reaction score
The admin is quick! Accepted the rqst in 3 secc!!
P.s @RWTH- we both have a khan DP !

Reaction score
They say the worst type of ragging takes place at the washroom!! Oh GOD protect us!!

We should make our own group!! Lets leave this responsibilty on RWTH !!
Why make our own when there already is one? :S
Well I was actually looking forward to making one.. Lekin khair, we have this one now. Idhar party mahol chukna paray ga because it seems dead :p

Reaction score
Well I was actually looking forward to making one.. Lekin khair, we have this one now. Idhar party mahol chukna paray ga because it seems dead :p
Beta, abhi the worst week is yet to come :p I'm failing Physics :(

Reaction score
Beta, abhi the worst week is yet to come :p I'm failing Physics :(
Ufff Kya Yaad Karwa Diya :/ Bas ye 20th aur 22nd guzar jayen theek thaak.. I have only practiced 2 physics pastpapers abhi tak :( Soch lo kya haal hona hai.
A2 main B bhi aajaye toh buht hai. I guess AS Papers can make up for it...

Reaction score
Ufff Kya Yaad Karwa Diya :/ Bas ye 20th aur 22nd guzar jayen theek thaak.. I have only practiced 2 physics pastpapers abhi tak :( Soch lo kya haal hona hai.
You're lucky. I also have Bio on the 24th :'(

Reaction score
And I just went through this group. Its made by a current Lums Student, aur zyada tar members wohi hain who are already in the university. Good thing, seniors say salaam dua hojaye gi. And they can pick kis ki ragging pehlay hogi :p

Reaction score
mainay past papers kholay bhi nahi. :p

Reaction score
It won`t be counted as a major subject if you have Math..
Considering my haalaat in S1, I'd rather study hard for Bio P4 :p
BUT, we can always hope that the number of nikammay students will have risen and they'll bring the grade boundary to an all time low :p

Reaction score
Considering my haalaat in S1, I'd rather study hard for Bio P4 :p
BUT, we can always hope that the number of nikammay students will have risen and they'll bring the grade boundary to an all time low :p
S1? Really? Thats like a piece of cake as compared to P3, jiska paper hai 2 din baad, and it takes me 3 hours just to get a paper done :(
I am that Nikama student who`d be ready to help, lekin Lums nay grade manga hua hai so I won`t oblige :p
Ya toh baakion ka ganda hojaye ya hamara paper good hojaye bas :)

Reaction score
S1? Really? Thats like a piece of cake as compared to P3, jiska paper hai 2 din baad, and it takes me 3 hours just to get a paper done :(
I am that Nikama student who`d be ready to help, lekin Lums nay grade manga hua hai so I won`t oblige :p
Ya toh baakion ka ganda hojaye ya hamara paper good hojaye bas :)
I'm so lazy, it takes me a day to practice one paper :p I'm telling you bro, pray that there are lots of nikammay students so that the grade boundary falls :p

Reaction score
I'm so lazy, it takes me a day to practice one paper :p I'm telling you bro, pray that there are lots of nikammay students so that the grade boundary falls :p
I always wonder, instead of praying for others to do bad, Khud parh len toh behtar na ho? :p Then I log on to facebook and spend hours there :)