• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I want to know whether overseas students get their acceptance online or by post?

Reaction score
but I heard scholarship is only given to top thress students on merit list.Rest is financial aid.
What the difference b/w scholarship and financial aid?

Financial aid is a need-based thing, people apply for it and only the deserving ones get it :/ it maybe 100% or less..
Btw, I attended this seminar of theirs and when i asked they said that theres no such thing as scholarship in lums :|

Reaction score
Okay so Ive seen that Freshies video a couple of times now and ... umm.. the crowd doesnt seem cool ._.

I always heard that Lums has the coolest crowd etc, but most of the people in the video seem pretty ... not-cool.

Reaction score
Okay so Ive seen that Freshies video a couple of times now and ... umm.. the crowd doesnt seem cool ._.

I always heard that Lums has the coolest crowd etc, but most of the people in the video seem pretty ... not-cool.
Were you expecting the `burger` crowd? :p

Reaction score

Don't judge them by the way they look :p In the end we do need to go there to study.

Reaction score
Were you expecting the `burger` crowd? :p

that, and people without excess gel in their hair ._. :p
thora pindi type accent tha logo ka :|
ager lums ka crowd coolest hai, tou i can only imagine aur universities ka kaisa hoga :O specially bahria university ka :p

Reaction score
Don't judge them by the way they look :p In the end we do need to go there to study.

Im focusing on everything but the studying part nowadays :p
But yeah, studying is the first priority, gotta maintain a good GPA or face serious consequences ._.

Reaction score
that, and people without excess gel in their hair ._. :p
thora pindi type accent tha logo ka :|
ager lums ka crowd coolest hai, tou i can only imagine aur universities ka kaisa hoga :O specially bahria university ka :p
Hahaha well usually the people who get into Lums aren`t burger. Don`t go for the looks, baad main yahi logon nay sahi Party Mahol chuka hota hai :p

Reaction score
The suspense is killing me! Most of the people on this forum have been accepted. It feels like I am the only one. Please pray for me guys! :'(
No, you're not alone :) Just listen to music, watch movies, study for exams and remain calm. LUMS is just playing hard to get. I havent gotten mine either.

Reaction score
I want to know whether overseas students get their acceptance online or by post?
Yeah, they say that they will also notify by post. I doubt I'll get mine because I dont recall giving them my actual address plus I dont trust DHL to get my letters to me on time. Rely on the portal. I called them a few days ago and they told me to chill and that they get a lot of applications and it takes time till June July. No point stressing over it

Reaction score
Financial aid is a need-based thing, people apply for it and only the deserving ones get it :/ it maybe 100% or less..
Btw, I attended this seminar of theirs and when i asked they said that theres no such thing as scholarship in lums :|
Really.well my frnd wrote she got more than 100% scholarship.I don't no how did this happen.

Reaction score
Its kind of weird that one of the most elite universities in a country of more than 180 million people has so little material on the internet. A few blurry videos on youtube, 1 decent blog with pictures, and the rest is their website. We need to change that when we get there peeps

Reaction score

Buht burger mahol hai, trust me :p These videos are kinda misleading :p

Reaction score
I guess in the O week, we wont have seniors around, so we wud have time to prepare against ragging! RWTH