• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
does anyone know of anyone who got acceptance in may for sse?
coz most of the ppl hehre who got accptnce on 9th may are frm the law school i suppose...

Reaction score
that, and people without excess gel in their hair ._. :p
thora pindi type accent tha logo ka :|
ager lums ka crowd coolest hai, tou i can only imagine aur universities ka kaisa hoga :O specially bahria university ka :p
I've seen Bahria, my cousin studied there. Wahan koi aisa scene nahi hai. Besides, we'll judge LUMS once we go there. I know lots of people who graduated from there and even though they're a little nerdy, they're the coolest people I know.
RWTH , Fahdii and asadshabbir I dunno about you boys, but I'm going to hide in the library :p I did that for the first day of AS and survived B)

Reaction score
I've seen Bahria, my cousin studied there. Wahan koi aisa scene nahi hai. Besides, we'll judge LUMS once we go there. I know lots of people who graduated from there and even though they're a little nerdy, they're the coolest people I know.
RWTH , Fahdii and asadshabbir I dunno about you boys, but I'm going to hide in the library :p I did that for the first day of AS and survived B)
We will see then! Abhi this P3 is giving me tension!!!

Reaction score
They can't take us ALL at once. United we stand, divided we fall.
They actually can take us all at once. They be seniors. And when the time comes, I`ll save myself by doing something humiliating and funny, so they can let me go. You people on your own :D

Reaction score
They actually can take us all at once. They be seniors. And when the time comes, I`ll save myself by doing something humiliating and funny, so they can let me go. You people on your own :D
What cud be humilating and funny?? A booty dance!! Lmao

Reaction score
Im actually not sure at all! Its written 'submit a duly attested copy of your secondary and post secondary school final transcripts/ results cards AND certificates by the British council'. Can't seem to make sense out of it :p
Tho I will clear this out the next time I visit LUMS.

I asked a friend who has submitted his documents to lums, he said they only need the attested copies, no school transcripts are needed.

Reaction score
hey guys do we need to post our fee challan and acceptance letter with the attested certificates copies or we can send copies later as it says by july 1st i guess,