• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Just one single uncontroversial def of who burgers exactly are? or of burgers specifically at lums?
I have been given many so far, and not even one exactly goes along the other.

Reaction score
Just one single uncontroversial def of who burgers exactly are? or of burgers specifically at lums?
I have been given many so far, and not even one exactly goes along the other.
every one here is a friggin burger..some more than others...well, i guess thats the term thrown around by the working class as they assume we have it much easier than them(maybe we do)...so technically that makes up for the most of u...

Reaction score
every one here is a friggin burger..some more than others...well, i guess thats the term thrown around by the working class as they assume we have it much easier than them(maybe we do)...so technically that makes up for the most of u...

I see

Reaction score
guys the fee challan fee i.e Rs 301,100 is it refundable or not and my deadline for paying it is 30th may only.
Also I just got the fee voucher.Will the accommodation be asked after I pay the fees??

Reaction score
guys the fee challan fee i.e Rs 301,100 is it refundable or not and my deadline for paying it is 30th may only.
Also I just got the fee voucher.Will the accommodation be asked after I pay the fees??
I think u shoould wait for the lettr from LUMS.... it has the vouchers...for both the school fee and accomodtion !!!

Reaction score
I think u shoould wait for the lettr from LUMS.... it has the vouchers...for both the school fee and accomodtion !!!
.oh but only 10 days are left for its validity .Will the letter come via post or email or will be updated online..?
and is the fees refundable if someone quits to come.

Reaction score
.oh but only 10 days are left for its validity .Will the letter come via post or email or will be updated online..?

Reaction score
It was posted to me.....u should call them up..!!
there are only certain part of fee refundable even if u quite early....I dont remember though..!!! tusin fee is refundble untill the semstr starts after that it is reduced by 25% after every 15 days or so..

Reaction score
OMG I got the offer from LUMS today.Alhamdulillha!
can anyone tell me the fees we have to pay.I didn't download the voucher.
Congrats :D Which School?
Wait for the letter. And yes, It is tuition fees is refundable until the semester starts. Dunno about the hostels though :)

Reaction score
Congrats! U will have to pay the hostel voucher aswell along with the other challan!