• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
You can't be so sure about your rejection either! Last year a friend of mine got his acceptance in July. So you never know!

But still, I've lost all hope. My mom actually went to Lums yesterday. She was dragged there by my nano , according to whom- main pagal hou gayi houn. -___-"

Reaction score
Nope. They just said that she'll get to know at the end of June. Howsoever, my nano creeped a chick out by persuading her to take a dupatta. -____-"

To bas patiently wait till then and don't make silly assumptions! :p
Ahaha Nani FTW! Your nano must've went all 'astagfirullah', wahan to nobody takes a dupatta :p And the amount of skinny jeans is just ridiculous! :p

Reaction score
I know right? When she came back home, she was all like, "astagfurullah, nunge loug. Wahan achi baat hai nahin huwa..."
-_-"

And I'm not making assumptions :( Usually, I'm the one to give hope but now I've lost it. I just want them to hand me the rejection letter so that I can focus on other stuff and get a grip on myself.

Omg ab aisa bi nae hai! :X3: jeez nani nai bi already assume karlia kai nae hua -_-
Yar you don't need a rejection to focus on other things. A rejection isn't going to help you in anyway. Just focus on other stuff and forget about LUMS. Acceptance aigi to you'd go all :eek:

Reaction score
I don't know, to be honest!

Strict folks. No hostel scene.
LSE is the only UNI imma apply to after getting my rejection. I made an account on its site yesterday, waise.
Mom wants me to apply everywhere. But I don't like FC , GC , wagaira.
My dad was like, "beta, wou jou ghur k pass ghari wali uni hai, (UCP) wahan apply kardou na?"
It takes two hours to reach LSE :p

UCP degree has no worth...
GCU Degree worth but full paindooooooooooooos han in 4 years you will get about 10 dp's for fb :D Infront of clock tower ;P
FC is good

PS: i am doing my inter from gc -__-

Reaction score
Its not like it helped us in any way. Jo bi pardha tha us me sai kuch bi nae aya -_-

Ur right, 6 6 hours long hectic classes at the end doesn't really helped. And after the lcat, we just realized that those practice papers were just a waste of time. -_-

Reaction score
So ummm I confess essay question went shit. After the maths section, I had really lost all hope.
The examples I used in my essay were from `Perks of Being A Walflower` and another movie :p
Don`t ask how I linked that to the topic. They just added up.
Haha this is seriously the luckiest thing ever. Thankyou Allah!

Reaction score
Ur right, 6 6 hours long hectic classes at the end doesn't really helped. And after the lcat, we just realized that those practice papers were just a waste of time. -_-

You're from Sir Mehmood's academy too?

UCP degree has no worth...
GCU Degree worth but full paindooooooooooooos han in 4 years you will get about 10 dp's for fb :D Infront of clock tower ;P
FC is good

PS: i am doing my inter from gc -__-

I'm not going to FC or GC. KC for now has driven me crazy.

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Does anybody know LUMS Finance and Accounting program's accreditation? Like is it accredited by CPA etc?
I got accepted by LUMS few days back and need to make a decision on whether I should go to LUMS or not . I heard LUMS is the best business school in Pakistan but how well is it recognized internationally? I know rankings are subjective and shouldn't be taken too seriously but LUMS ranking 601-650 in the world does seem a bit disappointing. As for now, I have to make a decision between going to LUMS or Nottingham university in Malaysia, so if anyone has some opinion on these two unis, do let me know.

Another question of mine is that are there single rooms available in LUMS or do we have to share? And if we do have to share, can we atleast choose our roommates?

Anyone??

Reaction score

Exactly, I mean aik bi question aisa ni tha jis mai i applied anything that i learned in class -_- Itna khuar karwaya tha sir nai.