• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Yes this is the only thing keeping my hopes up. I had an A in P1 and M1, lets hope for the best.

iA :) I asked a ton of people. EVERYONE had a horrible paper. And (no offense to the Business students), since business students generally have weaker math and most of them had accounting AND Math at the same time, they'll probably bring the S1 boundary down :p

Reaction score
iA :) I asked a ton of people. EVERYONE had a horrible paper. And (no offense to the Business students), since business students generally have weaker math and most of them had accounting AND Math at the same time, they'll probably bring the S1 boundary down :p
iA :) plus the datesheet was terrible, hope CIE considers the fact that we were not in fresh mind to give our maths paper! lets hope everything turns out in our favour! :)

Reaction score
there were only 6 questions asked for the accommodation right??

give or take. There was one about your sleeping habits, your room-keeping, whether you listen to music while you study, then a bunch of options about peace and quiet and stuff and another about your priorities where we had to choose options between 1 and 4. Now that I think about it, I have 5 o_O what was the 6th question?

Reaction score
for all those who r waiting, if you haven't recieved any mail or update that might mean that your placed on the waiting list cause I'm hearing that students have started getting the rejection letter!! so keep your hopes up! :D

Reaction score
This what lums replied to my reminder "Thank you very much for writing to us. Admission to LUMS is based only on merit. Your application is under process. The undergraduate admission decisions are being dispatched until the end of June.

In case of further query please feel free to contact us."