• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS decisions 2013 here

Reaction score
Guys, one question. I know we can't pick our room-mate, but what are the chances that they'll pair us up with someone from our school?? There's this girl who got accepted and she's probably a very nice person, but she talks WAY too much. If she's my room-mate, I'll go nuts.

Reaction score
Guys, one question. I know we can't pick our room-mate, but what are the chances that they'll pair us up with someone from our school?? There's this girl who got accepted and she's probably a very nice person, but she talks WAY too much. If she's my room-mate, I'll go nuts.

Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
heheehehe .... but how do u know she may be ur room mate ? o_O

Reaction score
shiraz ossama, you should check out the other thread.
Alot of people got acceptance letters today, i think. With aid.
I didnt get my letter though :'(

Reaction score
To be honest, I will KILL myself if I get a room mate who is introvert by nature. :unsure: . Or she'll kill me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Then pray we don't become room-mates. This girl is an extrovert, but do you know those people who NEVER shut up? And keep talking about complete bs? Yes, that's her. Maybe she's a nice person, but my interactions have not been so nice -_-

Reaction score
can you please identify those scholarships ?
I got in but no aid :(
Congratulations all those who got in..those whose FA got rejected, congratulations nonetheless! you got in Lums anyways! and you should search for other scholarships as there are many..i dont know exactly which but i'll try to find out and tell you guys :D[/quote

Reaction score
I am an introvert and I don't like disturbance atleast when studying.