• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Practical, summer 2014, chemistry AS, paper 3, variant 1.

Reaction score
If you think your reading is correct but cie compares your readings with the supervisor and gives you marks according to it
Well tough luck for me. This is probably hoping for too much but does CIE have a range for the supervisors value as well?What if the supervisor was wrong and everyone suffered because of him? I'm not blaming the supervisor, just curious to know.

Reaction score
Well tough luck for me. This is probably hoping for too much but does CIE have a range for the supervisors value as well?What if the supervisor was wrong and everyone suffered because of him? I'm not blaming the supervisor, just curious to know.
What I know is that cie just compares the reading with the supervisor and there is a very little chance that the supervisor makes a mistake as he repeats the titration many times