• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

practicals.............

Reaction score
hey princesszahra...if you have any detail for physics p34 like how to setup the oscillation and the magnet experiments...or anything that states what will be asked regarding the experiment...plzzz pm me...i will be grateful to you...thanks a ton

or anyone else have any other info...plz help

Reaction score
hey princesszahra can u plz pm me the details about physics practical 31 ..........................

Reaction score
kerry said:
hey princesszahra...if you have any detail for physics p34 like how to setup the oscillation and the magnet experiments...or anything that states what will be asked regarding the experiment...plzzz pm me...i will be grateful to you...thanks a ton

or anyone else have any other info...plz help[Hi can u help me in phy 31?]

Reaction score
me tooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzz phy31!!!
sum ppl say its about diodes ???? is that true????
plzzzzzzzz princesszahra pm me ASAP my xam is 5 hrs later :"(
ty :)

Reaction score
hey guys do we have to remember any of the formulas for phy p31???????????????????????
reply asap plz
thnx in advance.

Reaction score
princesszahra, can you pm me the physics 34 pretty please? i need to know how to set up the apparatus plz plz do pm me plz

Reaction score
yea princesss!!!!plzzzzzzzzz pm me asap!!!!chem p34 bio p34 phy p34!!!!!!!!!plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
well i got a chemistry 34 paper tommorow.
And i am new to this site. and i cant find any help. somone help me with this chemistry 34 please:D