• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Prayer Timings

Reaction score
Fajar in Lahore jamaat at 4:30 . Qada means delaying of the prayer, not able to pray in the specific time for the each prayer , and praying it later.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
ahmed t said:
may i ask wasts QADA
Assalamoalaikum!!

i think u didnt recognize what was meant to say! it's actually qazaa...i hope u got it...namaaz k qaza hone ka time kia he...basically the time after which the time of one prayer ends!!

Reaction score
yeah its Qaza in urdu but because of CIE i say QADA as there is no room for z in the english i guess.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
acha .yeah guys but is there anything ican do for Zuhr prayers i have to leave for the exam by 12:20 and therefore Zuhr is missed i always have to perform QADA :( which i dont like :( it looks pretty bad for me.
i enter the hall after offering Zuhr prayers as I have taken permission from the supervisor !! He pray till 1:15 to 1:25 or something like that !! in this way never miss ur prayers !!

Reaction score
abcde said:
Excellent, salmanpakrocks! Masha Allah! :)
Well my father says don't tell anyone that your prayering as you pray for your own benefit not to show others and secondly I told Scouserlfc about this as it is possible to offer Zuhr prayers in the CIE Center !! :)

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
abcde said:
Well my father says don't tell anyone that your prayering as you pray for your own benefit not to show others and secondly I told Scouserlfc about this as it is possible to offer Zuhr prayers in the CIE Center !! :)

wow shukar hai yar IN MY CENTER I ASKED THEM TO TELL ME WHERE CAN I OFFER MY PRAYERS THEY SAID NOT AT ALL JUST SIT TILL THE END OF THE EXAM :evil: :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
abcde said:
Yes, he's right.
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
salmanpakrocks said:
abcde said:

wow shukar hai yar IN MY CENTER I ASKED THEM TO TELL ME WHERE CAN I OFFER MY PRAYERS THEY SAID NOT AT ALL JUST SIT TILL THE END OF THE EXAM :evil: :evil: :evil:
Some centre's (including mine) are very mean!

Reaction score
You can try with this one online islamic prayer times it's project of islamic social network IslamTrend where you can search for half million cities around the world. And there are also some cool options like qibla map, qibla direction etc.

Reaction score
I am pretty sure OP knows about the prayer timings by now but in any case thanks for that link, it will come in very handy. Also, you can find the timings o n the middle of this website too.