• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PRAYERS PLEASE!!

Reaction score
Pardon? It's MY profile and I am not in a really good mood to talk to anyone and I guess you're not getting where are you talking?
wow, you have hard mood swings, nevermind, I don't play around with people ,I have dignity

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ina llilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May her soul rest in eternal peace.May Allah give her the highest rank in Jannah and give sabr to you and ur family.I understand saly how it feels when our closest one leaves us.
Allah's plan are better for us than ours always remember this sis.and be strong saly<3
May Allah listen our prayers and grant ur grandma a place in jannat ul firdos. Ameen

Reaction score
Ina llilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May her soul rest in eternal peace.May Allah give her the highest rank in Jannah and give sabr to you and ur family.I understand saly how it feels when our closest one leaves us.
Allah's plan are better for us than ours always remember this sis.and be strong saly<3
May Allah listen our prayers and grant ur grandma a place in jannat ul firdos. Ameen
We all understand, yeah! Be STRONG! You know she is in heaven, right?

Reaction score
Um, I really don't know a bit of Urdu, I don't even know if that is the language you used in this thread, but I pray for her soul to Rest In Peace with all my heart, I know she is still watching over you from among the stars. Amen.
We use English, I'm sorry for using arabic. I just wanted to reveal a message to someone.
Anyway, thanks and ameen

Reaction score
Ameen yarab
Thanks Hellen ❤ this means much to me ❤