• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Preparation for business studies!

Reaction score
ASalam u alaikum everyone!

so if there is someone who's gonna give business studies in may/june 2013 session, i wanted to know how are you preparaing?! cos i'm really stressed and don't know how to start? any tips or tricks?

thanks and regards!
salam

Reaction score
That book shared by anwar2400 is the book that I'm using it. It's very helpful. I say, business studies requires memorization. You won't be able to analyse any case study in the exam if you don't have a foundation of business studies knowledge. Relate to your previous knowledge about business studies as you move on from one chapter to the next. For example, when it comes to marketing; you will have to relate all the 4p's to each other. Business studies isn't hard. All you need is good English and memorization. If your English is not very good, I suggest that you improve it because I imagine that it is 45% of business studies.

Reaction score
ya im aslo appearing for the may june exam. i am so panicked about business.. i think the best solution is to read the book carefully, understand it then memorize.

Reaction score
hi im also giving it in may june......
well i am having mock exam of busines tomoroww...

Reaction score
http://books.google.com.pk/books?id=Eo4PHAAACAAJ&dq=igcse business studies&hl=en&sa=X&ei=o23PUKL4KqOI4gSTyYAY&redir_esc=y

JUST LEARN THIS BOOK. LITERALLY LEARN IT

DO past papers and LEARN THE MARKSCHEMES. An A* InshAllah

I gave in 2010. Had 94% i think or 93%
me nd ma frends gt dis book recommended this month.....nd bfore v were being thot by some refernce book...... bad luk fr me...now i am reading this book v.fast.....nd i hav 2 keep many things in mind!!