• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Private candidates center in Islamabad???

Reaction score
Is someone appearing for GCE O level this may/june as a private candidate? I am...but I havent got my statement of entry yet so I dont know the centre. I am giving the exam in Islamabad under PK100. If someone knows the center please help me out! its URGENT!!!

Reaction score
Is someone appearing for GCE O level this may/june as a private candidate? I am...but I havent got my statement of entry yet so I dont know the centre. I am giving the exam in Islamabad under PK100. If someone knows the center please help me out! its URGENT!!!
Ace international academy Bahria town.!

Reaction score
PK100 is Paradise Complex, and surely not Ace international. I appeared at the same center for my o level Statistics paper in November 2011. Believe me!!!
It is located beside the Islamabad Expressway.
By the way if you are a Private candidate, you get statement of entry only about a week b4 start of Examination session.

Reaction score
PK100 is Paradise Complex, and surely not Ace international. I appeared at the same center for my o level Statistics paper in November 2011. Believe me!!!
By the way if you are a Private candidate, you get statement of entry only about a week b4 start of Examination session.
Are you sure? I mean you took the examination earlier in November. Its not necessary that it will be in Paradise Complex again. Can you plleeeaassseee confirm it from someone you know who is taking o level exams privately and then tell me? I cant wait till Monday to call British Council and ask. :/

Reaction score
hellloo..!! the centre is always changing..! i knw it was paradise prvsly as i also gave pk stds nd islamiat..! but this time it is Ace.!