• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Problem in Islamiyat Paper 2 question 1

Reaction score
Does any body know CLEARLY the difference between part (a) n part (b) of question no.1 of paper 2 (the questions of hadis)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!
Oh come on it isn't a stupid question!In part a ,u are asked whaat muslims sud believe..i guess u shud mention the theme of the hadis and explain it!
For (b) u r asked how they shud act ..i think u shud give daily life examples or situations so as to bring the teaching of hadis in practice ,i mean we follow the teaching!
I hope i am right ..hope it helps :)

Reaction score
waalikumaslam thanks alot : in part (a) so we may start like = in this hadis its explained that.........................??????????
n in part (b) WE MAY START LIKE = we can follow the teachings by..........................................................?????????

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Let me give u a very authentic difference between the two parts..this is what the examiner expects:In part (a) candidates are expected to identify the main teachings that appear in the Hadiths they select. Answers should focus on these teachings rather than the contents themselves of the Hadiths. Thus, simple summaries or paraphrases will not attract high marks.
In part (b) candidates should explain how these beliefs can issue in action. Answers may comprise abstract explanations, illustrative stories, or verses from the Qur’an or other Hadiths. If there are stories, the relevance of these should be explained, and if there are quotations, the link between them and the Hadith under discussion must be made clear.

Eg:
Q:‘Religion is sincerity. ’ We said: ‘To whom? ’ The Prophet said: ‘To Allah, his Book, his Messenger, the leaders of the Muslims and to their common people. ’
Ans. (a) We can learn from this Hadith of the holy Prophet to follow the faith of Islam fully and with dedication. This is what he means when he talks about sincerity. He tells us that we must be sincere in the things we believe and in the things we do, and we must live our lives as obedient Muslims before Allah and as good members of the community of Islam. We should believe in the main principles of Islam and we should not upset the community but be loyal members of it.
(b) Muslims should have sincerity in all that they do. They should not act simply for other people to see what they do, but they should follow the teachings of Islam because they believe in them. Islam is a faith that covers all the life of Muslims, and Muslims must be serious in the actions they do when they are alone, because these must follow the Qur’an and Prophet, and when they are with other people, because the elders and seniors deserve respect. The Prophet showed respect for the leaders of his time when he wrote to bring them to Islam. Even though he did not accept their way he wrote kindly to ask them to become Muslims.
NOTE:The answers given are the level 4 answers!That means this answer can gain full 4 marks!!

Reaction score
help in hadith as indidual conduct?
andd themes of hadith in passasges and othe passages??? WHT TO WRITE AND REFER TO WHICH BOOK I HAVE FAHANDA NOOR BOOK AND DR> IFTIKQUAR!!!!! plzz tell pages no. ASAP

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
waalikumaslam thanks alot : in part (a) so we may start like = in this hadis its explained that.........................??????????
n in part (b) WE MAY START LIKE = we can follow the teachings by..........................................................?????????
Exactly thats the way!!!