• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

procedure of giving olevels papers privately ?

Reaction score
hey guys can anyone please tell me the procedure of giving o levels papers privately like how do we register for particaular papers and how the centres are alotted and also the date sheet ......... any sort of help would be deeply appreciated :)

Reaction score
contact british council ...and for more information just go to google and u can find there all u want...

Reaction score
hey guys can anyone please tell me the procedure of giving o levels papers privately like how do we register for particaular papers and how the centres are alotted and also the date sheet ......... any sort of help would be deeply appreciated :)
Go to F-7 Markaz Standard Chartered Bank (As you live in Islamabad) immediately after 13th August. Get the form, fill it and submit it. That's it!;)

Reaction score
WELL I AM DOING PRIVATE O LEVELS ....... THERE IS A REGISTRATION FORM WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM BRITISH COUNCIL WEBSITE OR YOU GET ONE FREE FROM STANDARD CHARTED BANK THEN READ IT AND FILL IT SUBJECT INFO WILL BE GIVEN IN FORM ITSELF ......... NOW AFTER DOING IT SUBMIT THE FORM AT STANDARD CHARTED BANK WITH CASH PASSPORT COPY AND SOME ATTACHED PICTURE AFTER THAT START PREPARING FOR YOUR SUBJECTS YOU WILL GET THE STATEMENT OF ENTRY FORM 10 DAYS BEFORE EXAM ... CENTRE INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN WITH SOE FORM SO DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT ... JUST FOCUS ON THE PAPER YOU ARE GIVING

Reaction score
hey can any one tell me how they alot centres like is it the nearest one around u or anything else

Reaction score
aoa,
man what are subjects paper 1 and paper 2 or alternative to paper(science subjects),
example, business (7115) have paper 1 and paper 2 do i have take these exam same day or different days.
in short what happen on the exam day,hope you understand my question and my curiosity
thanks

Reaction score
aoa,
man what are subjects paper 1 and paper 2 or alternative to paper(science subjects),
example, business (7115) have paper 1 and paper 2 do i have take these exam same day or different days.
in short what happen on the exam day,hope you understand my question and my curiosity
thanks
Depends on the datesheet ...
And there are no clashes for papers of the same subject . If two papers of the same subject are on the same day then you will take them simultaneously ( one after the other )

Reaction score
Depends on the datesheet ...
And there are no clashes for papers of the same subject . If two papers of the same subject are on the same day then you will take them simultaneously ( one after the other )
so did we choose the position of the papers or the CIE ,and what is the role of CIE timetable in o level exams and what things i need to know