• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Provide solution to my little problem :-)

Reaction score
AOA.everyone!
I did my olevel half in november and half in june. Did biology and physics in november and scored excellent grades :) and then did math and chemistry just now in this june. Now i am going for A level but the problem is that i have almost forgot everything that i studied about physics and biology.
what should i do? should i just start studying A levels ? or go back for revision of o level topics? :unsure:

Reaction score
It will be better if you start studying A Levels because every chapter starts with basic concepts that you may have studied in O-levels.

Reaction score
Honestly you don't need to revise anything for A-level physics. If anything, some of the O-level concepts don't apply in A-levels so you don't need to study them all over again. Start from fresh, your teacher should teach you everything A-level related from scratch. I don't know about Biology though, I don't have it.