• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Provisional Results Information

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I had taken the AS and A level in May/June session, and I have just gotten my marks recently. They are so disappointing! 3 Ds and a C. But on the paper my teacher sent to me, it said "Provisional Results Information", so I am wondering if this will be my final results or not. Could you please tell me what Provisional Results Information is? Also, I got a Conditional Offer from a very great school because my predicted results are Bs and A, so I am really worried. I have learned so hard and try to do all the A levels in one year, I also got home tutors, and now the results are like this ... Should I apply for a recheck on my results? In that Provisional thing, I notice there's a "Percentage Uniform Marks" column, has the marks in this column been awarded considering the GT or not? I hope someone could reply me as soon as possible. I am about going insane right now TT_TT

Reaction score
Provisional results are only changed in EXTREME circumstances (eg If CIE mixed up your results with another candidate's). 99.9% of the time your provisional results are your actual results.

Reaction score
well mate, with 3 D;s your best bet is to retake them in oct/nov! unless and until you r absolute sure that u did xtremely well!!!
DONT waste tym and start nw!