• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pysicsss Discusssiooonnnn

Reaction score
in charging by induction right when you put a charged object near an uncharged one it repels the like charges in this uncharged object and attracts the unlike ones hence it becomes attracted to the charged object which one happens first the attraction or the repulsion?

Reaction score
Can someone please help me with this
In many past papers it says that the magnetic field goes into the page and I really don't understand what it means by this!!!

Reaction score
dude ill tell u something.. all u have to do is jst stop panicking and all you have to do is jst focus on tomorrow.. go back to past papers u done before and check what you did wrong and then jst try to learn from ur mistakes, I promise u u will be fine :D u will get at least an A if u understand everything
so today i gave ma paper........ and no past papers DONT HELP!!!
i solved like 6 of them last night and almost every other of them were easy bt TODAY'S PAPER........
who gives 1 1/4 hour for such a paper???
ur lucky if u aren't in this year's batch!!!!
dont know wt sorta revenge they r taking out on US!!
first maths paper 4 and now this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
i solved like 6 of them last night and almost every other of them were easy bt TODAY'S PAPER........
whaooo ur serious?? is it that hard??!

Reaction score
Could u pls like jus advice on which topics to mostly concentrate on