• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[Q]Writing answers below Answer spaces

Reaction score
hello everyone,
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to continue my answer below the lines they give to answer if i don't have enough space to fit it within the lines?
My handwriting is quite big :oops:
Cheers! and all the best !

Reaction score
Examiners dont usually prefer this so try your best not the write below the answer lines...!!

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
Examiners dont usually prefer this so try your best not the write below the answer lines...!!
:( But what If I can't complete my answer? Will they read what I write after the answer space?
Any solutions If possible?
Cheers! :wink:

Reaction score
Yeah they will but dont mix it up badly... They shudnt be having trouble in finding the ans :p loll

Reaction score
There is a thing called 'excess denies'. The examiner has provided you with as many lines as were needed for the relevant answer. If you write below it then he will simply mark t as excess denies and wont check your answer.But you know what don't panic because its really very simple. Either you write really small. Or you follow the rubric of the question to fint the best relevent answer! Good luck though! =)

Reaction score
Thank you for the valuable advice guys ! :D I'll try to cram my writing within the answer space :p
Cheers!
All the very best !