• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

queries

Reaction score
yar m givin paper ov urdu b along wid urdu a............. as i am really weak in accountx n math n dont hope 2 get an A in it so wat do u thnk the skuls 4 alevels will recognize my A in urdu b???? m really worried n plz do tell me any othe sub too that ix easy 2 prepare! thnx in advance :)

Reaction score
They will recognize Urdu but you won't get admission on the basis of Urdu. In order to get admission, you must have good grades in your core (main) subjects.

Reaction score
On urdu alone? I don't think so. But you might get some if you have good main subjects along with urdu. You basically get scholarship on the number of As. Its something like this: 9 As 80%, 8As 50%, etc.
PS. i am talking about those schools in Karachi that do give scholarship. Some schools don't give no matter how many As you have.

Reaction score
I think she is asking if her 'A' in Urdu B would be considered for the scholarship as part of all her subjects. You would have to call and ask this query to the respective institution you want to apply to, ghania. Different schools will have different policies regarding this matter. As far as I know, Urdu B will be considered a separate subject and your A will be recognized as a separate entity. But remember, you have to give the exams of Urdu A and B in different sessions or else you can appear in them.