• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

query about CLASH PAPERS

Reaction score
i have clash papers on 10th nov and the college didnt gaved me the clash letter yet saying it didnt arrived
last time 2 days ago i asked them so they told me to just talk to the examiner on the venue about your clash paper , no need of any letter and he will corporate ..

what shall i do ??? shall i do the same what my college said so that i dont have any problem at the venue

please reply

Reaction score
no need to worry but it depend on clash with practical or with theory or mcq paper
for practical venues are different
but under the same roof no need to worry

Reaction score
For the clash papers, since u r in business group, u do not need to worry. You will get ur papers in a row ; once you finish the first one, after 15 mins u'll get the other one.

Reaction score
aqsasaleem23 said:
For the clash papers, since u r in business group, u do not need to worry. You will get ur papers in a row ; once you finish the first one, after 15 mins u'll get the other one.

yes i have accounting problem solving and economics mcqs on 10th nov both am
r u sure it will be just fine even if i dont have a clash letter
* venue is the same

Reaction score
wahab305 said:
no need to worry but it depend on clash with practical or with theory or mcq paper
for practical venues are different
but under the same roof no need to worry

i have accounting problem solving and economics mcqs both am on 10th nov
the venue is the same
r u sure it will be just fine even if i dont have the clash letter ??????

Reaction score
U don't need any letter. Just let the invigilator knw before the start of exam that u have a clash paper. U'll be given the next paper after u finish ur first one,

Reaction score
ZohaibAsad said:
U don't need any letter. Just let the invigilator knw before the start of exam that u have a clash paper. U'll be given the next paper after u finish ur first one,

pheeww a big relief........... :)
thanks a lot my friend :)
i ws so worreid abt it bt now feel so relaxed :)