• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Questions about resitting AS Mathematics

Reaction score
I did badly for AS maths p6.
But if i have to resit i have to sit for the p1 and p6 again.. ( Aargh..)
Can i know how much does it cost me to resit the AS mathematics again?(In pounds as standard)

And let's say i get A in my 1st time , and B for the resit,
Will they take my best result or the most recent result?

Reaction score
I did badly for AS maths p6.
But if i have to resit i have to sit for the p1 and p6 again.. ( Aargh..)
Can i know how much does it cost me to resit the AS mathematics again?(In pounds as standard)

And let's say i get A in my 1st time , and B for the resit,
Will they take my best result or the most recent result?
For edexcel they take the best one, i read it somewhere. Dont know if CIE is the same or not..but whats wrong was paper 1 bad for u too?

Reaction score
For edexcel they take the best one, i read it somewhere. Dont know if CIE is the same or not..but whats wrong was paper 1 bad for u too?
No i have to sit for both papers if i need to resit ( donno but i am quite sure about that ) :-(

K.P

Reaction score
Ok, if u want to resit it, yes you have to resit both p1 and p6 again and yes they count ur higher mark and idk about the cost in pounds but in new zealand it costs about $85, so I'm not sure but I guess it should be around 50 pounds.. and yea i stufed up in my p6 too I might resit it aswell..