• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Questions regarding IGCSE May/June 2010

Reaction score
Hello everyone,congratulations for finishing IGCSE exams this session,I hope you did your best and will score the very best grades you are capable of Inshallah.
I just had a few questions and doubts I would like to clarify as much as possible.
Q1)OK now once and for all can someone tell us why don't CIE put the A* grade thresholds in their documents.
Q2)I know that the A* can vary from year to year and subject to subject but just give me a rough idea of how low can it get to
Q3)How were the exams,any main highlights(if there were we can discuss them :) )

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!
Ans:1 The reason for CIE not putting the A* grade threshold is ''It does not exist on individual component''
Ans:2 Calculate the percentage of the minimium A grade threshold for each subject and dont forget to do it using the weighting system as mentioned in the syllabus Probably that will be for an A*!
Ans:3 :( I didnt get what main highlights u need??

Reaction score
all your answers are correct math angel .!
you get an A for that.. lol

EDIT : yeah sorry lol.!
EDIT : forgot to put star .!
here you GO A* .!
EDIT : LMAO

Reaction score
@UXAIR whatever...
Does your last few comments answer any of my questions??
I don't seem to see so,but I just see you wasting space and your effort to type certain comments such as LMAO and I forgot to put the star.
I see this very disappointing and you are absolutely not helping here.Do not take my comments as a disrespect but you should be realising the extreme needlessness of your last few comments.
Thank you.

Reaction score
LoayTYS said:
@UXAIR whatever...
Does your last few comments answer any of my questions??
I don't seem to see so,but I just see you wasting space and your effort to type certain comments such as LMAO and I forgot to put the star.
I see this very disappointing and you are absolutely not helping here.Do not take my comments as a disrespect but you should be realising the extreme needlessness of your last few comments.
Thank you.
EDIT : always welcome =)
EDIT : Math_angel has written everything correct and elaborated it why should i write all the things again .!

calm down dude i never mind what he just said and i know i wasted space by posting "lol" and LMAO"
so i apologize .! lol :mrgreen:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Come on...Anyways I wud accept with LoayTYS for using good words only otherwise how will it show that u r a person having knowledge and wisdom?? :p

@LoayTYS: hope u understand what i said
@others:JazakAllah Khairen for appreciating!

Reaction score
Just stay within the Thread's topic , and Uxair -_- stop Double/Triple/Quad posting.