• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

quick question about the islamiat paper

Reaction score
in the syllabus it says to study about the four caliphs during the prophet's lifetime, and i'm just wondering which bits those are. do we not have to mention the battles that they faced, or any of that? what should i focus on?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
smurf. said:
in the syllabus it says to study about the four caliphs during the prophet's lifetime, and i'm just wondering which bits those are. do we not have to mention the battles that they faced, or any of that? what should i focus on?

For Islamiyat Paper I i.e 2059/1, you have to do the LIFE OF THE 4 CALIPHS during PROPHET's LIFETIME....
whereas for paper II i.e 2059/2, their caliphate should be done..

Reaction score
Dude if u have farkhanda noor...
den read the chapter ten blessed companions...
U ll get all ur queries cleared ova there..

Reaction score
dude during the prophets(p.b.u.h)'s time we only have to rite abut their biography n wars of those wich they fought during his(pbuh)'s time.............NOT THEIR CALIPHATE WARS.c frkhnda noor pages 120 onwards.

hope this helps

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
dude during the prophets(p.b.u.h)'s time we only have to rite abut their biography n wars of those wich they fought during his(pbuh)'s time.............NOT THEIR CALIPHATE WARS.c frkhnda noor pages 120 onwards.

hope this helps
aah right, this is well specific, thanks doll.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
smurf. said:
so...how they helped the cause and spread of islam?

By inviting other MUSLIMS to the faith of Islam and Fighting against the non-muslims!!!

Reaction score
yeh Nibz said correct...........its a general question n includes many things...............if u want on a specific caliph then it wud be easier to answer. :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
smurf. said:
well take abu bakr for instance, what could i write about him?

Simple :)

-He was the first person to accept Islam.
-Through his efforts, many prominent muslims like Hazrat Usman R.A, Hazrat Bilal R.A and many others accepted islam.
-He participated in almost every battle fought during Prophet's (S.A.W) lifetime.
There are many other points you can include in this...
hope you get the idea...

Reaction score
addition to nibz's points =

-gave everything in tabuk expedition
-bought land for a mosque
.............n mny others too