• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Quranic Passages NOTES

Reaction score
its urgent i need paper 2 notes (islamiat) zafar alam or sir iftikar ul haq plzz help me

Reaction score
hievery!!.
cld i get sm notes on 1.prophet saws relation with the muslims and the nonmuslims .
2.miraj
3.importance ofmuslim communal life
plz icnt figure dem ou!!:S

Reaction score
hmm its good but the part B of the surahs wont work any more because the pattern is changed and the question will be what is the importance of the theme in the life of today's Muslims..

Do you have any notes related to that pattern or do you have any link from where i can get it or something !
plzz let me know if you have any notes for that :)

Reaction score
hmm its good but the part B of the surahs wont work any more because the pattern is changed and the question will be what is the importance of the theme in the life of today's Muslims..

Do you have any notes related to that pattern or do you have any link from where i can get it or something !
plzz let me know if you have any notes for that :)

well i know abt it its really old thread so better check here http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/o-level-notes-center.11138/

hope it helps you :)