• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RACE RESULTS RECORDING SYSTEM FOR A SCHOOL SPORTS DAY - CASE STUDY + GUESS PAPER

Reaction score
Sorry, but this paper is rubbish. The flowchart doesn't make any sense. The pseudocode is terrible; there are no indents, and one of your answers has nothing to do with your question. Please fix it before you ruin your reputation.

Reaction score
Sorry, but this paper is rubbish. The flowchart doesn't make any sense. The pseudocode is terrible; there are no indents, and one of your answers has nothing to do with your question. Please fix it before you ruin your reputation.

Well!! Mr. Kendal, since you've used a very harsh word "RUBBISH" though you've named this ALGORITHM a PSEUDOCODE.

I must request you to learn difference between ALGORITHM and PSEUDOCODE then tell me why didn't I use indentation in the algorithm.

Let me tell you one more think MR. Kendal, I know where my reputation lies so you shouldn't worry about it. :)