• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RAMADAN MUBARAK !!!!

Reaction score
Assalam u Alaikum friends and all

Ramadan mubarak to the muslims in this community !!!!
May Allah bless us all in this immensely blessed month although every month of the year has its own special reserves of blessings.
I pray , that my brothers and sisters , have a wonderful Ramdan :love:(y)
Have a nice Suhr and Iftar and use this month to its full potential.
Assalam u Alaikum

Reaction score
Ramadan Kareem! May Allah Subhan Wa Ta'ala bless us all with Mercy, Forgiveness and Freedom from Hell in this month! Ameen. Brothers and Sisters, let us all take full benefit of this blessed month as we don't know when Allah Subhan Wa Ta'ala calls us back to Him. Please pray for the living and the dead, The born and the Dying, The rich and the poor, the powerful and the powerless, the humble and the vain and for everyone who asks you to pray for them! It is a policy of Give and Take... Give prayers and Earn Prayers!! Verily, Allah is the One and Only God, for whom we will Fast and attain our reward, as He says, '' Fasting is for me and I shall reward for it....''
May Allah bless us all! Ameen
Wishing you a very Blessed Ramadan Kareem:)!

Reaction score
gud till nw... wat abt urss?
Alhumdulilah !! It was gud !!
Going to visit makkah and madinah tomorrow and i hope that this trip goes well, Insha Allah
Just pray for the safe trip .

( Have u guys seen ''''Road To Guatanamo 2006 [www.worldofislam.info] '''' )
I saw it after iftar yesterday and this movie gave me the biggest lesson that never take things for granted . NEVER

Reaction score
Alhumdulilah !! It was gud !!
Going to visit makkah and madinah tomorrow and i hope that this trip goes well, Insha Allah
Just pray for the safe trip .

( Have u guys seen ''''Road To Guatanamo 2006 [www.worldofislam.info] '''' )
I saw it after iftar yesterday and this movie gave me the biggest lesson that never take things for granted . NEVER
nyc.. :) wish I could visit these places too...:/
wish u a safe n pleasant journey sis :)
and i couldnt open the link... :/