• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RANKING UP! IN XPF?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

@salmanpakrocks: ehem ehem... i'm sorry but what u said isnt exactly correct...i have been on this rank..before 'XPF Leader' i was 'XPF Xtreme' !

actually this rank is what admin gives based on ur activity on the forums....i dont know what exactly does he take under consideraion though...u may contact the admin to get more info! :)

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

@salmanpakrocks: ehem ehem... i'm sorry but what u said isnt exactly correct...i have been on this rank..before 'XPF Leader' i was 'XPF Xtreme' !

actually this rank is what admin gives based on ur activity on the forums....i dont know what exactly does he take under consideraion though...u may contact the admin to get more info! :)
hmmmmm I m sorry If i provided wrong information but I think I asked the Admin and he told me this !!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
oh...then may be that's changed or something? cuz i was never a mod before...but i was promoted to this rank ;)