• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Rechecking!!!!(HELP)

Reaction score
aoa guys!
i got 3Bs
Bio 77
English 78
Phy 79

and 2Cs
Pak.studyz 65
Islamiyat 68

3As
Che 80
Math 84
Urdu 85

so i am now thinking of getting some of the(phy,bio,eng,islamiyat,pak.st) rechecked as the grades were totally unexpected!!!

1:What is the last date to submit rechecking forms?
2:which subjects should i get rechecked?
3:What chances do i have of getting my grade increased?

REPLY ASAP!!!!

Reaction score
Hi,

You can apply for Enquiry About Result (EAR).

The rechecking form with complete procedure and fee structure for the May/June 2010 examinations session is available on the British Council's website at

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan- ... -forms.htm

The deadline the to apply for the rechecking is 20 September 2010.

here is an direct link to the forum

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan- ... r-form.pdf

the chances for upgrading is always 50 -50
i would suggest you to go for the rechecking of those papers in which you got B's on 79,78,77
dont go for the ones in which you got C's as the chances would bee too less for upgrading :(

you should download papers and marking schemes of the subjects from this site :)
compare the answer which you wrote in paper and the one in the marking scheme
if you think you answers are correct and you should have get an A' grade then go for re-checking

there are many types of re-checking in cambridge
and you must have sufficient information about the all ways of re-cheacking
all the information is given in the form
please read it very carefully
best of luck :)

Reaction score
UxaiR said:
Hi,

You can apply for Enquiry About Result (EAR).

The rechecking form with complete procedure and fee structure for the May/June 2010 examinations session is available on the British Council's website at

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan- ... -forms.htm

The deadline the to apply for the rechecking is 20 September 2010.

here is an direct link to the forum

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan- ... r-form.pdf

the chances for upgrading is always 50 -50
i would suggest you to go for the rechecking of those papers in which you got B's on 79,78,77
dont go for the ones in which you got C's as the chances would bee too less for upgrading :(

you should download papers and marking schemes of the subjects from this site :)
compare the answer which you wrote in paper and the one in the marking scheme
if you think you answers are correct and you should have get an A' grade then go for re-checking

there are many types of re-checking in cambridge
and you must have sufficient information about the all ways of re-cheacking
all the information is given in the form
please read it very carefully
best of luck :)

Thanks for your help buddy!!!
btw i dnt remember even a single word that i wrote in my papers!!!hahaha!!!bus ye yaad hai k apna naam sai likha tha....lol....yaar you rote in the end about the types of rechecking tau can u elaborate that point???and yeah i saw the form but the other page wasnt of any help cause either there was nothing on it regarding checking or i might have skipped it so can u be a bit precise?

still thnx alot!!

Reaction score
this is extremlly complicated process :)

on page number 2 it states different types of services in re-checking which ranges from 1-8

services examples
(i)your total marks would be counted and percentage would be made again
(ii)your paper would deeply assesed again and review each of your question / answer and then total marks would be counted and percentage would be made again
(iii) your paper would deeply assesed again and review each of your question / answer and
total marks would be counted and percentage would be made again moreover an examiner report would be provided for your indvidual paper aswell

etc...

so there are eight services like these for re-checking

i must ask you to take guidance from some good exprienced teacher
beacause they knew much more about it and could explain each service to you properly :)