• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Rechecking REsult

Reaction score
Is the rechecking result oUt????i heard it is plz confirm it and let me know!

Reaction score
AOA

I think something fishy is going on, last time i got rechecking result in 6 weeks , now 8 weeks have past

Reaction score
Yeah.
When the last time you got your papers rechecked, what was the result? any changes?

Reaction score
No
it was still a B...........

I have sent my sis's rechecking for 3 subs in a level...i dnt know how she 3b's in it.she had straight A's in o level.....

I had sent the rechecking form on 20th August....I got a confirmation on 6th September...Its like 7 weeks and still nothing...I think they randomly gave a level result this time......
So they might have something to hide...........because there was no way my sister got less than A* in Mathematics...and she g0t 77%

Reaction score
Yes you're right. Many people from Pakistan are complaining about the results this time. There is really something going on.
Like for example, my friend appeared in 7 subjects and got straight 5 Us, 1B & 1E! =S

Reaction score
i know!!
something wierd has seriously been going on....i got a B in AS bio at 77!!i couldnt belive it!!!i was expecting MUCH better grades....

Reaction score
MY sisiter had sent a service in which her math mechanics paper photocopy will be attached as well.

she is extremely worried that CIE might cut marks by showing mistakes by changing the paper (as in hiring a person who can copy exact handwriting ) to show that she really made mistakes....
Oh Allah Help US!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
mohsinaslam said:
MY sisiter had sent a service in which her math mechanics paper photocopy will be attached as well.

she is extremely worried that CIE might cut marks by showing mistakes by changing the paper (as in hiring a person who can copy exact handwriting ) to show that she really made mistakes....
Oh Allah Help US!
Aameen i hope she gets an A* after rechecking...InshAllah...if she deserves it...she will get it by the grace of Allah!!Aameen!

Reaction score
Did anyone of you get your rechecking result yet? Since i gave mine on 16th September i still did not recieve mine yet. So just conforming from you guys. =)

Reaction score
i have 7 of my friends who get there O level paper rechecked

THEIR RESULT

1 - chemistry -->didnt raised to A from 79 %
2 - chemistry -->didnt raised to A from 79 %
3 -chemistry -->didnt raised to A from 79 %

4. English ---->didnt raised to A from 79 %

5. Biology ---->didnt raised to A from 79 %
6.Biology----> did raised to A from 79 % to 80 %

7.physics ---> didnt raised to A from 79 %

Reaction score
Well I applied for Physics and Maths of O levels.

Physics raised from 68% C to B
Maths didn't raised, it was a D at 58% =(

Reaction score
Yes i do know the Olevels result's are out. But i'm asking about the Alevels. Since i gave my Maths As-level paper for recheck.

Reaction score
Yeah me too was really shocked I got a D for English and a C for Computers. I expected a B for English and an A for Computers cos all my assignments through out the year was over 90 %, unfortunately I can't remark, its way to expensive here in South Africa with the pounds. Please tell me if anyone's remarked papers got any higher marks.