• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RECHECKING

Reaction score
salam...i am not satisfied with my result for ECO AS
i got a c :( but my paper wasn't bad! i found the link to may/june 2012 papers and mark schemes and solved the mcq paper exactly like i did in the exam and got 28/30 which amounts to an A
for paper 2...i cant solve it exactly like before obviously because it is theory but i am sure the paper wasn't so bad....it was a fine paper as far as i remember...even if i got a B in paper 2, i shouldn't be getting an overall B :(
so should i go for rechecking? if u have gone for rechecking, please tell me the results and the procedure for it
thank you so much

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, if that's the case then go for rechecking - this option is available for a purpose after all.
The form is usually available a week or so after the result. Contact your school administration for it.

Reaction score
can i get some reviews on rechecking....i know the grades RARELYYY change when u recheck but can some one tell me if they gave their papers to be rechecked and got their grades changed?
also what are the charges?

Reaction score
Yes, if that's the case then go for rechecking - this option is available for a purpose after all.
The form is usually available a week or so after the result. Contact your school administration for it.
And when does the detailed result come with percentages mentioned?

Reaction score
can you please give me the link where you found marking scheme and the papers of may/june 2012?

Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

Is rechecking actually worth a shot? I mean, do the grades actually change? What are the chances? And if one is convinced that he did better than what he got, should he go for it? Also, what are the charges per subject and do they refund the fee if your grade changes?

Thank you so much!

Reaction score
kindly tell me one thing, if i want to retake my as level bio physics and maths exam, then do i have the choice to repeat only the papers which i desire like in physics i want to appear for as structured question paper only, in maths m1 only, in bio structured questions only. so it possible or do i have to repeat all the papers if i decide to have a retake? thanks